Free Ambient

abasio

I recently found a free ambient netlabel, downloaded some of their stuff & some of it is pretty damn good.

Check it out if you are into ambient

www.webbedhandrecords.com/

I downloaded & have listened to

Posted Image

Which I really enjoyed, very spacey & descriptive. Some lovely piano used.

Also just listening to their String Ambient compilation that has some great tracks on it :D

edit: thanks to stupidfatugly for posting this picture in the what are you listening to right now thread & piquing my curiosity

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently found a free ambient netlabel, downloaded some of their stuff & some of it is pretty damn good.

Check it out if you are into ambient

www.webbedhandrecords.com/

I downloaded & have listened to

Posted Image

Which I really enjoyed, very spacey & descriptive. Some lovely piano used.

Also just listening to their String Ambient compilation that has some great tracks on it :D

edit: thanks to stupidfatugly for posting this picture in the what are you listening to right now thread & piquing my curiosity

No problem abasio :) Yeah, I discovered this label quite awhile ago. Lots of good ambient. You should download The Nature of Light - A Lullaby for Madisen too. It's very relaxing. I also recommend Saluki Regicide - Dematerialized, Saluki Regicide - Actress, and Saluki Regicide - Mirage Emigrants. Also the rain series is nice for long form ambient. And I like pretty much everything that C.P. McDill is involved in.

Another good net label is TZP Drone Company Most of the stuff on there is long form droning ambient.

Thanks mate, this label is new to me (more than 100 releases :o), something to dig into!

No problem abasio :) Yeah, I discovered this label quite awhile ago. Lots of good ambient. You should download The Nature of Light - A Lullaby for Madisen too. It's very relaxing. I also recommend Saluki Regicide - Dematerialized, Saluki Regicide - Actress, and Saluki Regicide - Mirage Emigrants. Also the rain series is nice for long form ambient. And I like pretty much everything that C.P. McDill is involved in.

Another good net label is TZP Drone Company Most of the stuff on there is long form droning ambient.

So why didn't u informs us about it earlier??! :angry:

:P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it is an excellent album i enjoy it more and more after every listen :clapping:

is there something else like this one?

I've not found anything quite like this yet but Saluki Degicide & Mystified - A Foreign Installation comes close for quality :)

I've not found anything quite like this yet but Saluki Degicide & Mystified - A Foreign Installation comes close for quality :)

The first thing i thought while listening to it was about David Lynch and his movies like Mulholland Drive and Lost highway.

Pretty intriguing :ph34r: great music!