New Astral Projection track (Youtube)

Moai

• 4 weeks later...

nice one.

i dont like the idea that astral are remixind other artists tracks and releasing it on thier album...

but i guess that is what the reality nowdays with thier situation (the BNE legal issue), enforced them to do.

i can only pray for astral to have mech better days in the future to come.

AMEN

I am happy to hear not only a full on bassline in their tracks... And with my "normal" trance roots I can only say stuff like "Burning Up" I liked alot, so I don't mind a little more "normal" trance made by them... It made me curious for their Open Society album :)

Well, I on the contrary, am not very happy from this "remix"... What do they add to the original track? Sounds like they took the original and put it into the "Goa moulinette" and there you have a ground-breaking track... So easy.

But to my opinion Astral never made something ground-breaking or even interesting since Liquid Sun. I don't have hopes for their new album, perhaps it will sound better in full length on the CD, but I am doubtful.

They use a mac now. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

:lol:

Let's not judge them just yet. I'm gonna wait for the album to come out and after a couple of hundred listens I'll cast my final verdict on this one.

I am happy to hear not only a full on bassline in their tracks... And with my "normal" trance roots I can only say stuff like "Burning Up" I liked alot, so I don't mind a little more "normal" trance made by them... It made me curious for their Open Society album :)

Same here, avid trance fan so this might be a treat! :)

• 2 months later...

Thanks for finally demystifying this ... I too have thought that I maybe know the melody from somewhere ... never would have crossed the bridge to Push though...

Well, I on the contrary, am not very happy from this "remix"... What do they add to the original track? Sounds like they took the original and put it into the "Goa moulinette" and there you have a ground-breaking track... So easy.

Yeah, I kinda have the same feeling about it.

Still hope the album will be great though...

• 2 weeks later...

dont like the idea of makin remixes on an any pop trance track and being published on any non related to psy trance culture l;abel like ministry of sound

even Greg said that Joof the Traitor do alot of good things to psy trance , i dont like it anyway

push original

vince de moor is the author of its original melody

remixed by ap

btw remix is great , its originally classic trance , not commercial like tiesto

• 2 weeks later...

superstars in israel :D

yeah!

they are coming back, one way or another and i am happy about it.

also nice remix and let's hear how will the new tracks sound!

• 1 month later...

I found the "Astral Projection - One" track from the upcoming album.

awesome track!

They should stick to more basic trance (not commerical shit) and stop the full-on alltogether.

and the AP remix of Push track is superior in all senses, though it could have been even more awesome.

I think that one, and "one" have kind of similar "feeling" to it. I hope they will continue like this.

Not as embarrassing music as the latest albums were, compared to the old masterpieces.