Apsolutely Cracy Darkstep.

Ov3rdos3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup,nice stuff!

his 'darkside dubstep' set from 2006 is also great

Yeah, ive been listening to that this morning, not as techy as Shambhala but its still very good. Shambhala is pure evil though.

You should check out some Vex'd as well. Killer stuff.

I don't listen to a lot of DnB, but I guess I like my DnB faster than this. I have a mix called "The Cruciatus Curse" by Crucio that is really evil sounding. I don't know all the sub-genres of DnB, but it's a lot faster. I'd point you to it, but it seems to be no longer available from the link I got it from.

LOL. That would've been a better cover.

Yeah, that was my impression too. A bit chav-ish, but still fun to listen to.

some dubstep manages to escape the chavvy feelings though.. not good with names though. im not that up to date with dubstep..

excruciating slowness. sure it would work better drunk or something.

stoned :clapping:

yeah, this stuff is wicked. i really dont listen to enough dubstep, although ive been getting some nifty dubstep tracks through the pandora ipod touch app; the shitty thing is i cant get itunes to sync this mix to said ipod touch for some reason....

Only pedophiles use iTunes. Use poddox instead. It wont delete your ipod when u use it on another computer, and its much easier to use.

I heard this mix off my tits on acid last night and it was sick.

Oh my word, I wouldn't even want to try that :blink:

Everything you hear sounds new and interesting when you're on acid, so I would probably be scared of this evil mix :ph34r: I'm doing acid again sometime next month, so I'm gonna line up a whole bunch of full-on stuff to help me :)

Only pedophiles use iTunes. Use poddox instead. It wont delete your ipod when u use it on another computer, and its much easier to use.

im inclined to agree with you on that, i was using floola with my 3rd gen ipod but i didnt realize there was a third-party manager compatible with the ipod touch. anyway it turned out my problem was trying to load one of the 0kb failed downloads; i loaded the proper one this morning and rocked it on the bus. thanks again for the heads up on this... :posford:

or you get yourself a real ipod and you have the itunes swap app installed on it. ;) only pedophiles would use an app that can only run on ONE platform ;):P

Hmm, dubstepey but at a higher bpm? Woo, sounds exactly like this awesome set I downloaded ages ago. Haven't heard the set yet (really looking forward to however) but if you guys might be interested in hearing something high bpm (but kind've half time) thats dark and ambientey check http://files.filefront.com/Unknown+chill+d...;/fileinfo.html out. Unfortuantely I can't remember the name of the mix nor the tracklist :( I know it got posted at DOA some time, I burnt it on cd, didn't label and now I don't know how to track down.

or you get yourself a real ipod

I have a real ipod.

Only pedophiles would use an app that can only run on ONE platform ;):P

If all I use the app for is copying music onto the ipod, why would I want to use anything else if it functions perfectly? (Poddox is a MASSIVE 200kb) for taking music off the ipod onto the computer I use Ephpod.

Everyone knows Itunes is a steaming pile of cunt-slop. There is no excuse for anyone ever using it.