Apsolutely Cracy Darkstep.

Ov3rdos3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok it's working now. That was weird.

Yeah it took me at least 15 tries switching between FF & IE buy it finally worked after trying open then save file at the same time. Glad I kept trying though, this is good shit OD. What genre is darkstep? Is this like a sub genre of some kind?

Yeah it took me at least 15 tries switching between FF & IE buy it finally worked after trying open then save file at the same time. Glad I kept trying though, this is good shit OD. What genre is darkstep? Is this like a sub genre of some kind?

Its a sub-genre of dubstep and drum and bass, but its far darker, even if its only around 80bpm most of the way.

Darkstep is more twisted, deeper basslines, more aggressive. Kinda the Darkpsy to the Full-on.

Its teh bollocks.

Im digging this... Does anyone have any recommendations for albums in this genre?

A lot of the best stuff doesnt get released on albums. You are better off searching for the single tracks. Also on that website, there are loads and loads of sweet dub/darkstep mixes with tracklistings. Shop around :)

A lot of the best stuff doesnt get released on albums. You are better off searching for the single tracks. Also on that website, there are loads and loads of sweet dub/darkstep mixes with tracklistings. Shop around :)

That's too bad. Yeah, I'll have to check out all the artists in the tracklists. Thanks!

Im digging this... Does anyone have any recommendations for albums in this genre?

Indeed most of it is released on 12". If you want a full album that sounds kinda like this check out Skream - Skream!

The mix is absolutely mental btw. must be the best dubstep mix i've ever heard, thanks

Indeed most of it is released on 12". If you want a full album that sounds kinda like this check out Skream - Skream!

The mix is absolutely mental btw. must be the best dubstep mix i've ever heard, thanks

Posted Image

Truly inspired album cover! :lol: Doesn't matter though, as long as the musics good.