Psy Parties Decoration.

NEMO.BOFH

I would like to encourage people to post their pictures of PSYCHEDELIC decor on parties in this thread. I have seen a lot of stuff, but I have not seen anything new in a while. Post your pictures in this thread and share :)

(Sorry I got nothing to add myself at this point, I am browsing old archives though) :D

I would like to encourage people to post their pictures of PSYCHEDELIC decor on parties in this thread. I have seen a lot of stuff, but I have not seen anything new in a while. Post your pictures in this thread and share :)

(Sorry I got nothing to add myself at this point, I am browsing old archives though) :D

Would also be nice to have the line up at the particular party that you post the pictures from. To see if people are still thinking in themes etc etc. Like the good ol days, ya kno? :D

i really like Neil Gibson his works!

here is the Forgotten Ritual stage with master Psykovsky

Posted Image

this backdrop was hanging on the stage on the Green Nuns party in belgium

*SubDimensional Mechanosphere

Posted Image

this backdrop got stolen at Fullmoon Festival this year :(

*Subdimensional Matrix

Posted Image

hang on a moment, those are BACKDROPS?! WOOFUCKINGHO! That is some awesome work right there! :D I would not like to be on some substance when seeing that behind the dj hahahaha :D (or maybe I would) :lol:

Keep em coming people, the above is for me some of the best ive seen in backdrop way :)

Some great stuff there! Especially the ones that look like computerized images. Bet for people on certain drugs would actually see them moving :ph34r:

I bet that even without certain drugs, and only some beers, it will make me pretty dizzy! :D

More pics please :) The ones already posted are A W E S O M E ! ! ! :D

Neils work is mindblowin. canadian scene is very lucky to have such talented artists. Also from Montreal Julien Seyer has amazing deco.

Posted Image

I also got to experience deco by Severyn at parties in canada but unfortunatly a while ago all his work was stolen...

Neil Gibson's works are indeed the best ones I know. I haven't seen them hanging on parties yet, I bet I'd freak out :posford:

Gret respect to this man. Shocking that one of them got stolen :(

The best deco team (IMO) that we have around here is Calaquendi, from the austrian countryside. Check out their backdrops: http://www.calaquendiart.com/paintings.htm

Some of their "Atlantis Renaissance" theme (the first two) were hanging at an S-Range gig I remember :)

Some great stuff there! Especially the ones that look like computerized images. Bet for people on certain drugs would actually see them moving :ph34r:

true , especially when you know he just spontaneously starts painting them (without drawings and projectors) :blink:

and yea like when i saw the Subdimensional Matrix on Forgotten Ritual i thought it was really some kind of maze :lol:

its also a very nice guy , and he is in europe most of the summers

http://www.neilgibson.ca/

http://www.myspace.com/neilgibson81

Those pics are absolutely amazing! Never been to a party with that much effort put in. The closest would probably have to be glade this year. All the white canvases you can see were covered by projections so the artwork was actually moving and changing whenever you looked at it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image