Interstellar Overdrive

Trolsk

• 1 year later...

So after listening to some of their tracks I have to say that this is some of the best goa/psy ever made.

Ever.

If these guys wanted they could be as big as Pleiadians or Psychaos.

So what happened with them and draeke? Who are they? Why they don't release their superb music?

1066.gif

I believe they're greek. (??) And even know the name of one guy but let's keep that a secret as the producers would like I suppose. Really would like to see an album from them, too. They made really unique dark goa with lots of direction changes within tracks, very storytelling atmosphere one can't but to admire.

Quite a wierd coincidence this is...

On Saturday (16/01/2016) one of the guys was present at the BoTFB live in Athens and Dave mentioned that he was very happy to meet him. I guess if you want to find them, you have to contact Haris Papadimitriou (It the place/freeze magazine/ultimae records)

• 3 years later...

Unfortunately, it seems that those tracks will never be released :-(

The names of the members are known to us, however we have to respect their decision to stay anonymous.
I do have at least 3 common friends with the guys, yet, neither me neither some other Greek friends managed to meet them, with one exception, a female friend, who spoke with one of the guys. He was very "cloudy", neither said "yes", neither "no", to any of the proposals, only said at same point that he might give us the tracks to do them what we want, after speaking with his partner. After that, he disappeared for a year or so, and the latest info i have (October 2019) is that he return to his family village, somewhere in Central Greece and become a farmer...
anyway, maybe is a good thing, some things to remain secret, who knows...

On our website you can find all the info we have about the band:
https://goatrance.xyz/music/interstellar-overdrive/

• 6 months later...
On 12/25/2019 at 1:25 PM, DJ Sunborn said:

Unfortunately, it seems that those tracks will never be released :-(

This is almost for sure..

Both guys are out of the scene for good, with no intention to get involved back again..

Big love to both of them, two GREAT musicians, TRUE artists, but kind, polite and humble personalities..

For anybody interested, in addition to DJ Sunborn's link above, I have gathered all info that can be shared publicly, with some more details (and some to be probably added) in their Discogs Profile page.

On 6/28/2020 at 4:25 PM, GeorgeMoonstoneD said:

For anybody interested, in addition to DJ Sunborn's link above, I have gathered all info that can be shared publicly, with some more details (and some to be probably added) in their Discogs Profile page.

Thanks George :)