Free money makes me confused

Yard Hippie

So I've just been given £250 to play around with and I'm torn as to what I should buy with it. I'm thinking I'll either put the whole lot towards buying a decent amp (only have a shitty old pioneer thing, though it does the job) or go on an Ultimae binge and spend around £100 there then put the rest in a pot again towards an amp. Thing is that I'm thinking if I leave the ultimae buying too late then their releases will end up unavailable at normal rates, whereas the amp can maybe wait. I have very little in the realm of ambient/downtempo and Abasio's mixes have made me see the huge gaping hole in my life that they could be filling as I type. Then again maybe the money is just burning a hole in my pocket and I'm wanting instant gratification. Decisions Decisions. :unsure:

You could always send the money to me. I have paypal ;)

It is a tough choice to be sure. A decent amp or set of speakers could help you appreciate the music more but then what is there to appreciate if you don't get the music? Hmmmmmmm.....

If you do go for an Ultimae spree then from what's available at their store I would get the Panoramic Pack there is some nice stuff there & you never know when you'll not be able to get them. The 2 Oxycantas are great.

Good luck with your choice.

If you do go for an Ultimae spree then from what's available at their store I would get the Panoramic Pack there is some nice stuff there & you never know when you'll not be able to get them. The 2 Oxycantas are great.

Heh thanks for that, I was considering buying all included in there but seperately. Clearly I need to read these things more carefully, you prolly just saved me some money :)

ultimae is going to re-print everything by the end of the year. and once the new fahrenheit project is released, they are going to have a package with all FP compilations.

That's also useful to know. Then again I'm not likely to get this much money to spend in one binge again in quite some time so even if they did all stay in stock the chances of buying many of them later on are still slim. Still exciting to think the rest of their catalogue will be up for grabs at a later date though :D