Best Full On I have heard in a looooooong time!

Jeller

Hey there! Please stop doing what you are doing now and check out:

Delirious Noon

It is a side project from Furious, the Russian darkpsy artist who is also pretty amazing.

This is really the type of full on or morning psy that you should all like :)

he released 5 tracks on Vertigo records.

I especially like Collaborative and Anybody, but every track is really good..

The tracks also have some nice goatrance melodies and some Russian darkpsy soudns all blended nicely.

So check it out you want regret it :)

found some short clips of tuneage from this act..

Anybody and Brainbow..

think i shall see if i can find some longer ones, i like what i heard:)

got a link to anywhere that has more from these guys?

i dont seem to be able to find any:(

not really, he only released a couple of tracks , but the debut is coming on vertigo records...

this is music from the future!! so intelligent and psychedelic :huh:

check all the tracks on the latest vertigo v.a's

A few samples there...

but it doesn't make me fall from the chair ... the groove is not bad, but other than that it's not that special IMO...

A few samples there...

but it doesn't make me fall from the chair ... the groove is not bad, but other than that it's not that special IMO...

hmm I don't agree.

The production, depth and eye for detail is very good. The melodies are also very good and I like the layered effect.

I still think his Furious and Aerofurious projects are better, but this is really good too, especially cuz it is full on, which is rarely good

One of my friends is a big dark psy fan.

That music normally bores me really easy, and whenever he plays furious i pray to the gods they will destroy the entire powergrid somehow...

I checked this delirious noon stuff and it's much better than his dark psy stuff.

brainbow really has a big 90's influence, i like it. Perfect mix of psy & trance.

Furious just proved he's worth more than just chaining psychedelic farts.

One of my friends is a big dark psy fan.

That music normally bores me really easy, and whenever he plays furious i pray to the gods they will destroy the entire powergrid somehow...

I checked this delirious noon stuff and it's much better than his dark psy stuff.

brainbow really has a big 90's influence, i like it. Perfect mix of psy & trance.

Furious just proved he's worth more than just chaining psychedelic farts.

How can you say that when you don't even like darkpsy? Furious is one of the best darkpsy artists IMO, innovative, crazy, intelligent and furious :P Just how i like it

Angel Tears is bloody fantastic!

I really love that 25th Frame compilation from vertigo...

I didn't know Delirious Noon was the same people as in Furious... I wouldn't have guess so as well, very different stuff. Sometimes a tad cheesy as well, but they somehow manage to pull trough! Great music indeed!

ED: btw I'm not really sure I would call this Full On... actually I wouldn't!

How can you say that when you don't even like darkpsy? Furious is one of the best darkpsy artists IMO, innovative, crazy, intelligent and furious :P Just how i like it

cause some of my friends (who i often visit, so i am near their sound system and thus receiving soundwaves in my ear) play it all the time.

dark psy, dark psy and more dark psy.

most of all furious and enishkin.

Angel Tears is bloody fantastic!

I really love that 25th Frame compilation from vertigo...

I didn't know Delirious Noon was the same people as in Furious... I wouldn't have guess so as well, very different stuff. Sometimes a tad cheesy as well, but they somehow manage to pull trough! Great music indeed!

well you could recongnize it at the liquid sounds I think.. some earlier Furious tracks also have similar atmospheres and melodies like this one..

I agree that it can get a tad too cheesy at times, but still very great music :)

Brainbow sounds amazing!!! :o

Trance!!!!! :D

hehe brainbow is really 90's trance with some crazy psychedelic effects on it haha.. really funny track and without a doubt the most cheesiest one but still missed up

the other tracks are more serious but still can get a bit cheesy allthough a bit cheese doesn't bother me..

(in case you goatrancers didn't notice goa can get very cheesy too)

my first listen to Brainbow gave me the same conclusion.. 100% real cheese, but still very messed up. I don't think he takes this track very serious hehe, with the right perception (for me 90's wrong eurodance blended with psy) this is still a fun track. But trance and cheese off course. The other tracks are better but I still kind of apreciate the type of cheese :D

• 3 months later...

according to the samples on saikosounds the new album sounds too fluffy for me.. well I can handle it but the tracks on the VA's sounded more original. This sounds like perfect executed generic morning full on with some extra psychedelic sparcling sounds.. For full on this is still good, but I expected more from it