Your favorite artwork

IMAGINARIO

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure the girl looks great, would love to stick something up their asses, but...as an artwork cover, it's not really my cup of tea <_< also, the back to earth cover is great, forgot to mention there was actually two that were ok :) oh well, maybe mystical experiences also..

:lol: Always with the asses. Vaginas are a lot more accommodating :ph34r:

Do you really not like the Sending Orbs covers??? :o I thought some of them were sublime, just as I love the photography on the ultimae covers.

Also you only liked Khooman, Eat Static & maybe Mystical Experiences? Nothing else? So if you don't like Quasaga's art why did you post two of his covers? :lol::P

:rolleyes:

:lol: Always with the asses. Vaginas are a lot more accommodating :ph34r:

Do you really not like the Sending Orbs covers??? :o I thought some of them were sublime, just as I love the photography on the ultimae covers.

Also you only liked Khooman, Eat Static & maybe Mystical Experiences? Nothing else? So if you don't like Quasaga's art why did you post two of his covers? :lol::P

:rolleyes:

Sure Ultimae's covers are great, but...I dunno, they're just photos. Ease Division 3 is great though, and that's a photo :blink: Argh! Nevermind, I'm sure they're all good :huh:

Sure Ultimae's covers are great, but...I dunno, they're just photos. Ease Division 3 is great though, and that's a photo :blink: Argh! Nevermind, I'm sure they're all good :huh:

I had the debate recently about if Photographs were art. The other guy was saying that art had to be man made & that nature was not art. I was trying to argue that nature can be the best art of all & that a photograph is a cleverly captured image of that art. That is what I see in the Ultimae covers. They are always nice relaxing pictures too & are very representative of what the music is like. All the covers I posted are good representations of the music.

I also like

Posted Image

The best of the somnia covers IMO

+1

and this:

Posted Image

for me, I dunno which one I like the most?!

That's a good one too, it makes me picture the music very well but I love the !Escape Kit! image, it makes me imagine living there when I listen to the music :D

I had the debate recently about if Photographs were art. The other guy was saying that art had to be man made & that nature was not art. I was trying to argue that nature can be the best art of all & that a photograph is a cleverly captured image of that art. That is what I see in the Ultimae covers. They are always nice relaxing pictures too & are very representative of what the music is like. All the covers I posted are good representations of the music.

that's the most important thing imo.

and of course photography is an art. a picture taken from nature is showing us something from artist's point of view. that's what makes art, art!!!

how often do you stop looking at plants around you and see something like this??

Posted Image

a good photographer can capture pix like this from all everyday, boring stuff that we see around....that's pure art imo :)