Last Hippie Standing

visine

why for me? everyone knows I hate hippies! :lol:

hehehehehe :D

But the documetary is good as it showed me that I actually don't have (and might never had) anything in common with these folks. I even focus on totally different aspects of the music! I like the creative use of effects and sounds at the right time, that's what I like ... they like rather the cosmic melodies which I actually find too emo to like. Goa is not my thing anymore and obviously never really was! I have respect for it, but the only thing it really was for me was a quick plurry instant fix for all the hate and tension in the commercial trance scene. That's a remarkable insight ... I'd probably have chewed on this some more time if I haven't found out now...

Now that my musical view has broadened a hundredfold it's time to not calling me that much of a psy- or goa-head anymore and to venture further into other soundscapes :rolleyes:

Liquid Crystal Vision is great too, I loved the graphics and Raja Ram saying "Love is better than all the other 4 letter words" lol :rolleyes:

Liquid Crystal Vision is great too, I loved the graphics and Raja Ram saying "Love is better than all the other 4 letter words" lol :rolleyes:

Yuck, that was absolutely terrible. A jumbled mess of hippie propoganda along with about 6 minutes of shpongle interview (which was the only good part). LHS is absolutely brilliant though, as is the wonderland experience.

BTW there used to be an 8/9 minute bbc doco on goa trance from 1996 up on youtube. Lots and lots of searching and I can no longer find it? Anyone know what happened?

I found a direct download link for the movie. Should be of better quality than the dailymotion one.

ftp://ftp.psychedelic.be/psymovie/Karahan....Movie.1998.mpg

Yuck, that was absolutely terrible. A jumbled mess of hippie propoganda along with about 6 minutes of shpongle interview (which was the only good part). LHS is absolutely brilliant though, as is the wonderland experience.

BTW there used to be an 8/9 minute bbc doco on goa trance from 1996 up on youtube. Lots and lots of searching and I can no longer find it? Anyone know what happened?

Obviously you mentally discount all the hippie mumbo jumbo, and I felt that the graphics were good. As for the BBC documentary thing, I think I know which video you are referring to, but that one seems to have been taken down. I re-uploaded it here =)

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=sMRMrefd_So