Lets build this city!

NEMO.BOFH

Hey everyone, please please help us to build the psynews city at : http://psynews.myminicity.com/ Just click the link, and once its growing, more links will be added to this thread with population etc etc. Pretty cool thing, yet also a bit lame/nerdish hehe :) Lets do it, lets make this city HUUUUUUUUUUUGE! :)

We have an OFFICE!!! There are open positions for Payroll management and general office slavery... applications can be sent to wepaynothingforyourlabor @ psy news.org

Edit. You can click the link once a day from the same IP and things will happen to the mini city. :) Tomorrow is another day to click, remember that folks! :)

i dont really get it :)

but allright, clicked ;)

Well, its a little bit like SimCity, you build your city, but you can only do so by clicking, the more clicks, the more things you get. You can see it expanding day by day. You are allowed to click once a day... when there are enough people "living" in the city, you will be able to click other things.... well, Ill post the updates here, would be nice to see how many people you can get in this kind of "game" thats all. It is kinda stupid, but hey, as sunwolf says, "Psynews LIKES stupid" :D

How do we know which inhabitant we are?

You dont, thats the shit part. But when you post, you can enter your name :)

You dont, thats the shit part. But when you post, you can enter your name :)

You are number 18 by the way

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I've seen things like this before.

Clever tricks to get people to visit a site and thus increase ad revenue <_<

Reminds me of mp3.com in 2001 with all the bots that 'listened' to music once a day. :rolleyes:

Well I visited, happy now.

But only because my brother is one boring-ass programmer.

I ll built my own city and attack your sorry ass city

what is it called? offtopic? ;):lol:

We are having a high unemployment rate in psynews land (like it seems to be IRL as well) :lol: copy paste that industry link!!! :D

Ah this reminds me of simcity.. I never got to play simcity3000, only the oldskool simcity for dos & simcity2000. I'm scared I'll get hooked to it again if I give it a try. :D

Edit: Wtf Simcity 4 is out? FOUR?! Wow where was I in the last 5 years.. :blink: . Time to get hooked again.. hehe

hehe, I was thinking the same, and im gonna geddit :)

What a neat little thing this was :)

Thanks all for coming to my party in the forest tonight :lol:

Setting up clickbots now. ;)

WEEE CLICKBOTS! :D

I hope it's playable online. Nothing like a good old clash between 2 rival towns ey nemo? :D

yeahp, I would not mind a good round of online simcity :D does that mean I have to install windows again?! :( Anyways, we have to build more on PsyNews industry!! :D If we get a higher rate of unemployment, we will soon have crimerate!!! :D

yeahp, I would not mind a good round of online simcity :D does that mean I have to install windows again?! :(

Maybe try with wine? ;)

Anyways, we have to build more on PsyNews industry!! :D If we get a higher rate of unemployment, we will soon have crimerate!!! :D

Ya I'm clickin everyday but I don't know if it counts multiple clicks from the same ip? :unsure: