Dimension 5 > Pleiadians

sunwolf

I already wrote what I am talking about in my first post, but since you have not elaborated upon which part of my post do you not agree with any why, I don't know what and how to respond, and/or what part of your filed complaint should I focus on. :D

Well as a guideline for next time, it would be the sentence I quoted. :D

Yeah it's one of those stupid phrases that so many people use but never really think about & it's one that really annoys me.

You can't compare A to B! A is much better. I think you just compared them there mate!

Can I ask you a question? Didn't give me much of a choice there did you?

You've lost your keys? They'll be in the last place you look? No shit sherlock, I'm not going to continue looking after I found them am I?

There are so many <_<

Get over it! This saying stems back beyond nihilist times where vulgar people know no limits and want everything to be considered on equal playing grounds.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u coined something like "psychedelic" but then in terms of reproducing the same type of psychedelic trance over and over again!

"psy paste"

Hail devious!!!

hahahahaha fd!!!!! no no no! HAIL FD!@#!@#!@# only because i would had not even of thought of it even after re-reading it.

so yeah, WTF is up with all this dark psy paste? i don't know, meant to be funny, but i really don't know...if it is such these days..i've been out of tune.

d

apples 'n oranges

Agreed, like Pleiadians are apples and Dimension 5 are oranges.

Oranges taste better than apples.

Oranges are healthier than apples.

Orange juice is better than apple juice.

Orange soda is better than apple soda.

Etc.

Etc.

my taste is better than your taste!

This thread is very funny, but I´ve a serious question:

Does anyone know if Pleiadians IFO will ever be re-released?

I bought recently the Dimension 5´s Transdimensional remastered cd, but it´s been impossible for me to find IFO on cd...

"impossible to find on cd"

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=9388&ev=rb

Etc.

:drama:

pleiadians is very good music with well constructed melodies that flow into each other.

listening to the whole of IFO with headphones is a nice experience.

but D5 on the other side is much more than that. take Transdimensional, put on your headphones and turn the volume up: after one or two tracks everything becomes soft and the sounds take on a three-dimensional quality, a sharpness and precision that IFO cannot deliver. the music almost begins to sound like if you're on acid.

pleiadians may be nice to listen if you're on drugs, but with D5 you don't need drugs, the music itself gets you high.

(i tried it yesterday, even second phaze can put you in a psychedelic state just like transdimensional)

D5>Pleiadians!

(listening to alien protein right now ;) )

Etc.

That's like the dumbest statement I've heard in awhile.

Dimension 5's music to my ears sounds too simple. The melodies are okay but lose the magic when repeated too many times during the track. But it's taste as we know.

There is something deeply sensual and capturing, magical (some spiritualists may describe as vibration raising or consciousness expanding) about Deep Space and Flow. But I couldn't say the other tracks affected nearly as much as those two more sanguine and meditative songs did. Though I found D5's debut excellent overall, a huge and positive spash in GOA. It brought forth a style that filled most listeners who heard it with joy. The sequel, Second Phaze was pretty good, good at best I felt. It lacked super songs or appeared to have few songs many people considered super, if any, one or two, or parts or moments within certain tracks that were great. Second Phaze was still an interesting release but I considered it a disappointment when comparing it to Transdimensional.

Pleiadians IFO is, well.. to me at least, there are at least three songs (MAIA, ELEKTRA, and ASTEROPE) that have topped or impressed me more than anything and/or almost any song I have ever heard in my life. It's as if aliens put addictive frequencies (or the ideas via sub consciousness into the artist's heads) into these songs. But I could say the same regarding Deep Space and Flow regarding a certain sound, feel.

That is also like the dumbest statement I've heard in a while.

I do like freshly squeezed orange juice though. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Unstable

I was not impressed by Juggling Alchemists Under The Black Light at all. The only really good track is Moon Influence and all the others, with the exception of one (I can't remember the name), were extremely boring and pointless. Sure it was from 1995, but AFAIC Boris Blenn's "Paradise Connection" was a way way better album.

Dimension 5 also sucked in 1995 but their debut album was outstanding. I feel sorry for you if you get nothing out of any of the tracks except Deep Space 5D and Flow... there was so much greatness in that album. Tracks 2 & 3 might have only been "good" but other than that.... WOW!

Pleiadians' IFO was much better than their first Etnica album. While there were some hits on it, it was 10 minutes shorter than Transdimensional and technically speaking it wasn't as good of music. While it's laudable that there were a huge number of looping layers in the tracks, there was no real extraordinary journey through space or anything going on, so I'd have to take the D5 album from 1997 over it.

Second Phaze was not as good as Transdimensional. The second half of the album is all the best tracks though. Family Of Light may be on a closer level with this album.

It seems like Etnica went down hill after 1999 though. To the contrary, D5 more than made up, in my mind, for "Second Phaze" (and Electron Wave's "The Uncertainty Principle") with Ra's "To Sirius" and Hunab Ku's "Magik Universe". These albums are purely mind-blowing, Hunab Ku's the better of the two.

Unfortunately all D5 members must have gone inactive after that. I really truly wish it was the other way around. Etnica hasn't produced anything worth owning since 2K but not for lack of releases. :(

So I guess I agree with the OP and some others in this thread. I love the powerful, building music of D5. :)

Humm, my bet would be, that Pleiadians pwn Dimension 5, as far as it concerns Modulation and off-album tracks of Pleiadians, havent got into IFO so far, except for Celaeno, other tracks are just beyond me, too fucked up alien shit for me to comprehend :clapping:

But yeh, agree on those apples and oranges, id rather put Etnica and D5 closer, being both melodic and getting well together but different at the same time :)

Guest Unstable

So you've never even listened to them 1 time before, but you're going to throw your opinion in? :rolleyes:

And how is music being crazy and hard to comprehend a good thing? Makes no sense to me.

So you've never even listened to them 1 time before, but you're going to throw your opinion in? :rolleyes:

And how is music being crazy and hard to comprehend a good thing? Makes no sense to me.

You might want to quote who you are talking to in order to:

Makes sense to me.

Guest Unstable

There's no need to quote who I'm talking to if there's only 1 post above me (ie. starting from my last posts).

Beyond that you can use the content and context of my post to discern who it's directed at.

It was extremely obviously directed at reger in this case.

This post is for... NEMO.BOFH -- you guessed it!

There's no need to quote who I'm talking to if there's only 1 post above me (ie. starting from my last posts).

Beyond that you can use the content and context of my post to discern who it's directed at.

It was extremely obviously directed at reger in this case.

This post is for... NEMO.BOFH -- you guessed it!

:lol:

wtf u dont make any sense