Aerosis News and upates!

We're taking the time to make the album really stand out, to the point of redoing maybe half of it or more... suntrip has put out so much good music lately that this is just too good of an opportunity to make something very special.

eitherway we want to have it done by the time we play at Touch Samadhi... :P

which is the other bit of news, Aerosis live and DJ set at Touch Samadhi, 18-20 september, in asheville north carolina.

http://www.touchsamadhi.com/events/equinox

Posted Image

Posted Image

Let me know if any of you will make it out :) We can say hi and stuff...

which is the other bit of news, Aerosis live and DJ set at Touch Samadhi, 18-20 september, in asheville north carolina.

It's good to see you guys are being booked more and more ;)

Hopefully one day your asses will land on this side of the pond ;)

• 5 months later...

Hello everyone!

I'd like to share some music - how about a 2 hour live set from one of my favorite parties ever. This stuff sounded sooo good after a darker set, mellowing everyone out until the sun came up. Hard to hear a trance set at 3:30am these days ;)

This set contains a lot of our tracks from the last 1-2 years, you will hear a bit of psytrance which quickly gets into trance, followed by goa with lots of classic trance undertones. The more psytrance style tracks are from jeremy's side project - Jagno Gaia, which he makes for use in shows. Here is a link to the set: Aerosis Live @ Another World

I will not be IDing the tracks in the set since some of them will be for the album, especially towards the end.. However, the reason i want to share is to get some feedback on the direction the music is taking. I'm aware of a number of things that can be better, but then again i've listened to the tracks so many times already..naturally they are sounding dated to me.

Other than that, this set has 17 or so tracks no one has heard before, labels please contact me if you're interested in any of them! Pretty much will be handing these out as newer and better tracks are made for the Aerosis - Leap of Faith album. Soon I'll have alot of time to go back into the studio to try out some totally different things, namely in pursuit of updating my production and finding better ways to get that transcendental goa feeling, the last year has been too much focus on the fun and funky (almost suomi)..would like to make some seriously harder tracks, i'm sure you guys would like that too! :)

Thats the news from this end!

-bobby

• 5 months later...

poke poke ;) hows my dream of an Aerosis album coming? B)

I hope you guys arent redoing all your tracks ;)

if you guys didnt live so far away, we would have dragged you over here many times already :)

so, Bobby, if you ever think of travelling around europe, just let us know and we'll make u a party ;)

• 2 months later...

With the upcoming release of Amithaba Buddha's 2nd album, the comps Spiritual Rising, Protozoa, and Goa Overdose, I thought I would chime in to see how this project is coming. Any closer to an album release?

You know the goa community always wanting more.

Mdk

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i wont die happy if you guys dont give us some smack to listen to.

i would give a "leg" for an album half of the morning orgasm like on Lunar Effect (New Moon Mix) and the rest in night madness like Contorsion, f*ck, ill give goth legs for that