dark trance track from 2000/2001

Divine

Yo :D

Im searching for a track i listened in a tape back in 2000/2001 that i never forgot because it was one of the first psytrance tracks i ever listened to and also because it has the peculiar sound of closing and opening doors, it had that typical dark trance bassline and kick and the main sounds are creaking and closing doors.

If anyone knows dark tracks with this sounds....

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

creaking doors.... somehow my mind associates Haldolium with this, don't ask me why. Have you tried the first two Haldolium albums "Deagua" and "H2"? masterpieces btw

its not that artist i checked both albums thanks for the try anyway ;)

Yo :D

Im searching for a track i listened in a tape back in 2000/2001 that i never forgot because it was one of the first psytrance tracks i ever listened to and also because it has the peculiar sound of closing and opening doors, it had that typical dark trance bassline and kick and the main sounds are creaking and closing doors.

If anyone knows dark tracks with this sounds....

well that should narrow down your hunt because back then there was basically one group making that type of dark trance: Parasense... maybe it was from the time they still went under the Paranoic Sensations name?

• 3 weeks later...

Yo

That album of parasense is very hard to find hehehe but their sound is very similar to what im looking for :rolleyes: thanks both!

Its not infected becaus i have all their albuns :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...