Searching For UFOs

Fiery

+1

I liked the genuinely old school nature of the track, and was impressed how it didn't fall into the traps of the newer stuff. I like how you're able to manipulate the listener with ebbs, flows and layering of melodies and rhythms, as well as the subtle background sound effects. It's not doing anything new, but it's doing the old very well. People would've talked about this ten years ago, and I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing (depends on your motivations). If my own personal taste lacked anything, it would be primary melodies here and there on top of what I thought were secondary, textural melodies, but that's just me. Also, the modulation up and down gets predictable.

Nice track.

Havent listened to the track yet, but was it really necessary to use the same track name as Astral Projection? Come on a little more originality in the choise of track name please :unsure:

*edit* Okey now i have listened to the track, in headphones and the stereo image is very good from what i can hear :)

Pros: Clear sound, good drum work, groovy bass, clear kick.

Cons: A bit to digital sounds, especially the distortion sounds very digital and sharp, not much happens in the track its the same pattern during the whole track with some transposes. I would have liked to hear better progression, with a dramatic ending part etc. As it is now, i listened to the entire track then i skipped back to the beginning and it sounded the same in both the end of the track and the beginning. I like it more dynamic with some surprise elements.

Anyways keep it up

Cheers

Havent listened to the track yet, but was it really necessary to use the same track name as Astral Projection? Come on a little more originality in the choise of track name please :unsure:

*edit* Okey now i have listened to the track, in headphones and the stereo image is very good from what i can hear :)

Pros: Clear sound, good drum work, groovy bass, clear kick.

Cons: A bit to digital sounds, especially the distortion sounds very digital and sharp, not much happens in the track its the same pattern during the whole track with some transposes. I would have liked to hear better progression, with a dramatic ending part etc. As it is now, i listened to the entire track then i skipped back to the beginning and it sounded the same in both the end of the track and the beginning. I like it more dynamic with some surprise elements.

Anyways keep it up

Cheers

Thanks for your opinion man. Now some comments: the track name: well, how many people in all over the world have the same names and even last names? ;) Plus I have that idea before listening to APs track, so it's also original, yeah AP inspired it too, but that's also normal. As it comes to other critical remarks, of course it's all about the individual vision, but anyway I really appreciate them.

Peace.

• 3 weeks later...