• The Flame [Of Eternal Life]
    • Pathfinder
    • Shadow Spirit
    • Celestial
    • Biocandy
    • Eye Am The I
    • Liquid Neon Sky
    • Other

The old school sound of Space Tribe is cool, IMHO.

I don't like Boris Blenn's sound and style, like, at all... His tracks One Love, Electronic Pulsation and Out Of Time from the E.U. debut are amazing, and there were some decent tunes on Paradise Connection, but overall his music is naaaaaaaaaah.

totally agree

• 11 months later...

Bottom line is: when Dave Young is on fire, I can barely imagine him getting outplayed, outdone or outmatched.

That was exactly my feeling 15 years ago when I started listening to Chi-A.D....he was like the most talented goa artist in my book.

Any news of him? apparently hasn't released anything since 2008 and this 2008 album was not my cup of tea...

Well, I made my comment before I even really listened to Chi-a.d. so I'll have to come back later with a more of an informed opinion. unsure.gif

Healing Magic is... magic. Maybe the best sample use in goatrance ever.

fav: Exit Eternity... (second one > 'Spirit' from 'Zep Tepi'

btw: some chi a.d track are very poor mastered, unfortunately... :/ ex : Infinitism or Earth Crossing is terrible (if you're listening them with a good headphone)

My current favourite is Beyond the Singularity, but I don´t know half of the tracks Chi-Ad released, so I have to check them out. What I like about Chi-Ad is the wide and clean sound with some leads that sound orchestral or classical. Those leads are unique for Chi-AD.

Chi-A.D. was definitely the old school artist with the most variety.

Moonart (great indeed, dark as hell), Pathfinder, Liquid neon sky, Eye am the I, Healing magic, Biocandy, Astral warrior...all these tracks sound totally different.