How many hours of music

RTP

How many hours  

73 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours of music do you listen to everyday average?

• 1 or less
    • 1 to 2.99
    • 3 to 4.99
    • 5 to 6.99
    • 7 to 8.99
    • 9 to 10.99
    • 11 to 12.99
    • 13 and more

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as a student, in class, i cant. But when im studying i always put music on. When i read, i listen to music, and i read about 2-3 hours a day. I always go to bed with music. and whenever im doing music, its just like if im listening to MY music. SO i'd say... 6-7 hours a day, plus the night, but does it counts? at work, im a janitor, so i work 7 hours shift and the whole time with music

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is an addiction to me.

I usually listen to music when on the computer.... I like to listen while cooking.... While running and working out usually. Recently I started listening during lectures in school, and I listen on the bus and while driving too! If I listen also to fall asleep and as my alarm clock in the morning, that can be like 12-16 hours a day. Probably usually around 8-10 though.

I have a lot of new material to listen to... of course I don't listen to the same stuff over and over!

Anyways, the reason is that my life is just too boring. (Even my lectures are boring... I can listen to music and get A's without studying all at the same time lol.) In the future I hope to create a more exciting life. I'd like to say cut music (LISTENING TO) altogether, but I somehow doubt I'd be able to.