New tracks, Updates, News, blablabla

Hello psynewers :posford:

Back from Aurora which was a blast and will finish the third Filteria album.

On Filteria @ Myspace you can hear 4 of the tracks that will be on the third album + a live remix of Birds Lingua Franca. Also some new pics :ph34r:

Also, there is a K.O.B. myspace with 4 unreleased tracks. Here

Feedback is welcome on tracks etc.

Take care :) / Jannis Filteria

Think the tracks are great. In you're previous albums I always felt as it was almost too much complexity. Making it hard to enjoy for casual listens, but now you really have refind you're style. I must say that I enjoy these new tracks ALOT more than what you have come up with before. Still complex but more easy to digest and also nice melodies. Thumbs up!

Cheers

Now this is where goa should be in 2008,

Judging from the production and the creativity expressed in the new tracks, this maintains the filteria vision but has refined elements making the tracks more accessable to more ears - initially many filteria tracks were very harsh, a wonderful style yet it was definately maximal goa that uninitiated ears would find harder to tune to (unless on a dancefloor).

These new tracks bridge the grap.

I also now adore birds lingua franca, where I disagreed its style of synthwork a little bit on the opus iridium version (ofcourse a matter of opinion only though)

Filtertraces is a beautiful trance story, nostalgic vibes in it as well. Ambient, yet melodic maximal ambient :)

I realize I'm gonna start commenting on each one if I start now, as each has a distinctly good level of quality, but we can talk more music on your request ;)

This is really psychedelic and intuitive to listen to music Jannis, I'm excited for this album more than any of your previous work :)

- Bobby

I'm having hard time coming up with a sensible reply since you, Jannis, are my favourite music artist of all time, you completely revamped my music taste with your music.

This news is absolutely fantastic to get, only a confirmation of a new album coming soon would have made my pants wet, but the thing I won't do, is to spoil the fun of a new album by hearing a few of the tracks on Myspace. I rather get the CD and listen to that non-stop, without hearing anything beforehand and have a time of my life with it!

I will take a listen to the Birds Lingva Franca remix, though. :P

Really great stuff, both the KoB style and the new Filteria,huge stuff.

I just have a question? Will KoB's Those Talking Machines e These Talking Walls will ever see the light?

The first one (that is a great atmospheric track) was supposed to be released in a Stone Age compilation last year, but I knew nothing about it after it was announced.

What about the other one, will it ever be released?

Thank you all *blushes*. I hope I will be able to meet your expectations :)

Really great stuff, both the KoB style and the new Filteria,huge stuff.

I just have a question? Will KoB's Those Talking Machines e These Talking Walls will ever see the light?

The first one (that is a great atmospheric track) was supposed to be released in a Stone Age compilation last year, but I knew nothing about it after it was announced.

What about the other one, will it ever be released?

Those Talking Machines will get released on the Stone Age compilation: Nordic Mythology, and if for some reason they dont release that compilation, then that track have defenetly a spot on my K.O.B. album (One of my favourites K.O.B. tracks). As for the These Talking Walls: there are i think 6 remixes now. One of them will be on the album. I have to finish the Filteria album first before I finish all the K.O.B. stuff.

Take care / Jannis

Thank you all *blushes*. I hope I will be able to meet your expectations :)

Those Talking Machines will get released on the Stone Age compilation: Nordic Mythology, and if for some reason they dont release that compilation, then that track have defenetly a spot on my K.O.B. album (One of my favourites K.O.B. tracks). As for the These Talking Walls: there are i think 6 remixes now. One of them will be on the album. I have to finish the Filteria album first before I finish all the K.O.B. stuff.

Take care / Jannis

Thanks very much, I'm really looking forward for all this stuff, hoping that "These Talking Machines" will be released this year!