Downtempo 2008!

Melancholyman

There's 1 to 2 downtempo tracks on the new Talpa album. Both are strong and some of the top best ambient/chill, downtempo music I've heard so far all year. My full review is now up. "Talpa - When the Somberness..."

Really looking forward to the new Aes Dana!

Nice review was particularly happy to hear this

Just don't expect The Art of Non 2 2 of you'll be disappointed.

The art of being non was ok but I wouldn't have wanted an extension of it. Something different though :clapping:

Just ordered :posford:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My votes go for Hol Baumann (Human) and Distant System (Spiral Empire). Followed by Interchill's Future Memories - although it is less fresh sounding than the first two, it is still a very pleasant release.

I recommend all three.

Pedro

How did you guys like RND - Ask the Dust (Celestial Dragon, 2008) and Mauxuam - Viceversa (Interchill, 2008)? I'm looking for something dubby, but more future-sounding and less default ethno-influenced, with real instruments though at least not laptop stuff. Any thoughts? If you come over something like I described - write here pls :)

• 4 months later...

How did you guys like RND - Ask the Dust (Celestial Dragon, 2008) and Mauxuam - Viceversa (Interchill, 2008)? I'm looking for something dubby, but more future-sounding and less default ethno-influenced, with real instruments though at least not laptop stuff. Any thoughts? If you come over something like I described - write here pls :)

something like with guitars? try lights out asia, or bitcrushthe new environments form fsol is pretty trippy