Downtempo 2008!

Melancholyman

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm downloading that Satumnaisuus stuff right now, thanks for link. I haven't heard hardly any Finnish chillout/downtempto, but I love suomi.

Well I do like a lot of jazz music, so maybe that has something to do with it ;) I don't think it's the best album either, but it's one of the better chillout albums I've heard this year (which admittedly hasn't been much). To each his own though :)

This looks pretty interesting. Must check it out :D

• 2 weeks later...

kick bong - flower power is one of my favorites, a release off of cosmic leaf

kuba - how the future sounded

i awake , latest off ultimae

will o the wisp - nice ambeint from sideliner's bro, latest from cosmic leaf

goa beach vol 9

Hibernation , latest from seb taylor, kaya project fame latest release from shulman's label aleph zero

soul vibration 2, has new phuture primitive track and some others that are super great

hadravision

ease division 3 - vibrashpere with irina mikhailova track, standout track

Bluetech - phoenix rising

bombay dub orchestra - 3 cities

jef stott - Saracen - mediteranean sounds from the producer of lumin

Evan Marc + Steve Hillage - Dreamtime Submersible

I wonder why I didn't buy this one while it available... :unsure: must be the only 08 chill release which is already sold out as well :o

:blink: didn't know it's sold out already! i'm glad i bought it because it's one of my favorites of 08 :)

:blink: didn't know it's sold out already! i'm glad i bought it because it's one of my favorites of 08 :)

Don't understand the fuzz about this release. It SUCKS! :drama: Tha's my own humble opinion ofc.

And where have you had the great privilege to hear this "Phoenix Rising" ? :ph34r:

it was being sold on his US tour :ph34r: i got the 75/777 :posford:

and good news is that this is just a mini album and a full length album "The Divine Invasion" is coming soon on aleph zero :ph34r:

and he also is working on a collaboration with pitchblack for another album which also would be out soon

it was being sold on his US tour :ph34r: i got the 75/777 :posford:

and good news is that this is just a mini album and a full length album "The Divine Invasion" is coming soon on aleph zero :ph34r:

and he also is working on a collaboration with pitchblack for another album which also would be out soon

Ok, rip it, PLZ!!! I must hear it NOW!!, I will buy it later ofc. You must, it's you're duty as a member of the psychedelic family!

Ok, rip it, PLZ!!! I must hear it NOW!!, I will buy it later ofc. You must, it's you're duty as a member of the psychedelic family!

I've seen artist ive up on releasing an album because it's been shared too much before hand.

Patience, it'll come soon :rolleyes:

I've seen artist ive up on releasing an album because it's been shared too much before hand.

Patience, it'll come soon :rolleyes:

Ba! I'm a true Bluetech fanatic fan! I would never consider sharing it to anyone else, not being someone I know will buy it! I just want to hear it, streamed or whatever I can't wait!!!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Ba! I'm a true Bluetech fanatic fan! I would never consider sharing it to anyone else, not being someone I know will buy it! I just want to hear it, streamed or whatever I can't wait!!!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

The longer you wait (within reason, stupid entheogenic fucked up) the better it will sound ;)

Well, we'll see, If H.U.V.A Network manages to release on schedule before end of 2008 the battle will be fierce. :ph34r:

Maybe :ph34r:

I was also hoping for a new Aes Dana album :unsure:

I'm looking forward to James Murray's new release to :)

• 2 weeks later...

There's 1 to 2 downtempo tracks on the new Talpa album. Both are strong and some of the top best ambient/chill, downtempo music I've heard so far all year. My full review is now up. "Talpa - When the Somberness..."

Really looking forward to the new Aes Dana!