Astral Projection new album

There's always delays and there will always be some. I won't go into all that was discussed about (like a possible cooperation with another big label that *gets stuff done*), but here's some news:

Four YouTube videos with some previews of the 2011 mix of "Astral Projection - One", from the upcoming One EP.

Next up - the "One EP":

One (Ministry mix)

One (2011 mix)

One (Yurika remix)

One (A-Team remix)

Following that: "The History Of War - The EP":

The History Of War (Original mix)

The History Of War (Fatali remix)

and at long, long, long last, "Open Society - The Album".

Great, goody goody finaly alittel news :)

It would help AP and their fans a lot if some sort of a text documentary was published by one of their peers. From the outside, the album seems only a list of postponed dates that never ends.

I am sure if they explained what's going on, in details, people would understand better.

As for the videos, I don't know if I liked what I heard. Sounds like a mix of old goa plus neo goa plus prog plus click trance. Well, I may be confused. Or I may not.

After the release of the Oxygene 4 remix on J00F and the preview video of the Oxygene 8 remix...

Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene 7 (Astral Projection Remix)

(Facebook)

Also the One EP, while still more than a month away, is confirmed to have a lot more mixes and remixes than known so far...

• 3 weeks later...

As an "AP hard fan" you have probably heard a long clip of this track already which they play out live (with not as good quality recording, of course), so this is only a very short part and not the main section of the track. APs newer tracks are all 9-10mins or so.

Another new track: Children Of The Last Generation.

Like with most of their clips, it's again too short to judge because the track could develop quite different than you would expect:

I am stunned by Children...it's quite short, but you can feel it's gorgeous. That sort of slow melody is really catchy.

I am really excited with 'dunes' and 'children'

d2kx, I hope I am mistaken, but 'dominion' sounds like an 'Amen' track: way too progressive. Boring.

:D sounds great the new stuff,i think it's gonna be a fantastic album when this gets fine polished and released.

i know i dont need to pre-listen on psyshop when that time comes lol, i just order it right away :lol:

You don't want to know what I would be willing to pay for it to get it any sooner.

I know it's coming, I know they have horrible release schedules and I know it is going to be one of the most amazing things to happen for me in quite some time. At least, from what I hear, the next EP is ready for the most part and could very well be out later this quarter.

You don't want to know what I would be willing to pay for it to get it any sooner.

I know it's coming, I know they have horrible release schedules and I know it is going to be one of the most amazing things to happen for me in quite some time. At least, from what I hear, the next EP is ready for the most part and could very well be out later this quarter.

What are these schedules you are talking about :lol:

I actually kind of liked the clips, here's to hoping it will have goa flavours all over.

• 4 weeks later...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=6axLFRFIkN8

Astral Projection - One (2011 Mix)

forthcoming on the next EP, "The One EP" on Trust In Trance. Also coming out within the next few weeks is another new Astral Projection Remix EP, however now through Trust In Trance and I can't comment on it yet...

Meanwhile, "Open Society" is still being worked on. It's a long time coming, but it is SO going to be worth the wait.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, the whole world is just making quips and astonished remarks today about a game that spent 14 years in development.

But hey, DNF was the very definition of vaporware or "not existing" for a decade. Still, it eventually got released so who knows, what kind of weird things can happen in this world.

Actually, the whole world is just making quips and astonished remarks today about a game that spent 14 years in development.

But hey, DNF was the very definition of vaporware or "not existing" for a decade. Still, it eventually got released so who knows, what kind of weird things can happen in this world.

The whole debate is based on speculations and OK then let's predict the outcome. I predict 9/10 will be very disappointed IF the album is released.

As I said earlier, it's not completely sure if they are going to do a "The History Of War EP", or if Open Society is next after the "One EP". And the "One EP" is now ready to go, although I didn't want to write about it until I've got a specific release date...

• 3 weeks later...

The One EP... coming July 2011!!! :-) With 11 mixes and remixes I think!

You mean, a la Ten album, the crapiest AP work so far? With remixes by the "talents" like Melicia :angry:, Bizarre Contact :angry:, Delirious :angry:??

Please spare us from that again!!

Some really interesting remixes like from Yurika from Japan, and also their own 2011 mix of it!

And guess what's the next thing to come after this EP...

another 6 years of radio silence before they finally announce they've given up working on 'Open Society'?