Astral Projection new album

Of course the album is not going to be 90's Goa style. Everyone expecting that is uninformed.

And "One" is not representative of the floods of new material they have been holding back for the album.

I am not expecting a 90s Goa trance album. I am aware that AP is modernizing their sound, it's natural.

But what I am NOT expecting is an album that crosses into the progressive realm - which I really dislike.

Anyway, it's my opinion and other guys liked "One". I will give it another try. But I wanted a harder track.

@technosomy: of course you're entitled to emit your opinion. But calling it "crap" is way too much. It seems you have something personal against AP. Do you?

dam right i do, yeah they ripped me off in a deal years ago!

i just don't like their music and how they fuck their fans around, they have yet to produce anything substantial in 13 years and going by the 2 e.ps and the abundance of their live shows on you tube with tracks that will appear on the ever elusive new album, it aint about to change.

IMO of course

i don't have time for this kind of mediocre music, and besides me bagging them and their music on this worthless topic (maintaining balance of course)

their is so much far superior music being produced and released at the moment to focus my attention on

i am not judging you or anyone else for listening or liking this, but i am not going to sit around and measure these guys on the better stuff they were releasing 15 years+ ago, what about today!

oh yeah astral projection they are so great! what a load of wank.

they can make what ever they like, but i don't have to like it, yeah i criticize them, because they were great, contributing pioneers in a genre, their skills in producing and live shows should be off the planet, but it's not, very generic imo, there is no greatness i am hearing and going by all the other hundreds of comments on this topic i am not the only one to think that

i just put my 2 cents worth in, but the other 98 is working towards greatness!

For those interested in The Infinity Project - Feeling Very Wired (Astral Projection Remix Feat. Raja Ram)... you may want to go to Glade Festival and listen to Raja Ram's set.

It was a good set (I didn't notice him playing said remix, but I wasn't there for all of it).

I also spoke to him the following day. He's really nice.

dam right i do, yeah they ripped me off in a deal years ago!

i just don't like their music and how they fuck their fans around, they have yet to produce anything substantial in 13 years and going by the 2 e.ps and the abundance of their live shows on you tube with tracks that will appear on the ever elusive new album, it aint about to change.

IMO of course

i don't have time for this kind of mediocre music, and besides me bagging them and their music on this worthless topic (maintaining balance of course)

their is so much far superior music being produced and released at the moment to focus my attention on

i am not judging you or anyone else for listening or liking this, but i am not going to sit around and measure these guys on the better stuff they were releasing 15 years+ ago, what about today!

oh yeah astral projection they are so great! what a load of wank.

they can make what ever they like, but i don't have to like it, yeah i criticize them, because they were great, contributing pioneers in a genre, their skills in producing and live shows should be off the planet, but it's not, very generic imo, there is no greatness i am hearing and going by all the other hundreds of comments on this topic i am not the only one to think that

i just put my 2 cents worth in, but the other 98 is working towards greatness!

I haven't listened to the ap eps but calling their stuff crap is incorrect. even amen was quite good in its own right...

Rest assured there will be new tracks available soon. In fact we have over an albums worth of material and are wittling it down and fine tuning now. It is coming soon....and you won't be disappointed...

(TIP World)

You really hate their new stuff don't you.. I thought Amen had a couple good tracks.

Amen is not a bad album. However I don't like the many trance sounding tracks. The goa tracks on that album are good in my opinion. they lack a bit deph, but Chaos, anything is possible, Amen and Nexus are four typical goa tracks in my opinion. where can i listen to Astral's new stuff

I'll just leave this here...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-Rcf-0uI2c

Nice music ... but I can barely watch Avi with that cheap Grant's Whisky blend in front of him ... how can he be drinking that :P

It makes me nervous, and I mean seriously.

Someone give him a good Single Malt, quickly!

SCNR :D

Nice music ... but I can barely watch Avi with that cheap Grant's Whisky blend in front of him ... how can he be drinking that :P

It makes me nervous, and I mean seriously.

Someone give him a good Single Malt, quickly!

SCNR :D

they must be pouring every last cent into this album, hence they have to take a back slide on the booze to

you would think they could drink something slightly better considering the money they get for their cheap efortless dj sets!

I own a lounge bar along with my bf, and we sell a lot of Grant combos: 4 cans os Red Bull plus 1 Grant bottle for U$ 60,00. We sell to rich people, given that our prices are selective. So to me, it's completely OK his playing along with Grant. And come on, who is drinking U$ 100,00 whisky in psychedelic parties? Not even in NY, I believe.

What really matters is that this track sounds great, he drinking poison or champagne.

haha, you're right guys ... and even though the track matters most of course, I can't restrain myself when it comes to Whisky ... it's becoming neurotic :P

I own a lounge bar along with my bf, and we sell a lot of Grant combos: 4 cans os Red Bull plus 1 Grant bottle for U$ 60,00. We sell to rich people, given that our prices are selective. So to me, it's completely OK his playing along with Grant. And come on, who is drinking U$ 100,00 whisky in psychedelic parties? Not even in NY, I believe.

What really matters is that this track sounds great, he drinking poison or champagne.

Never imagined I'd encounter a yuppie on a psy forum :P

The Infinity Project - "Feeling Very Weird" (Astral Projection Remix Feat. Raja Ram)

has been confirmed to be released on an upcoming "2012 EP" on TIP Records soon :-)

i was searching to see if i can find for a longer sampel of "Dunes Of Gold"

and i found this facebook link that says-

Astral Projection - Dunes Of Gold

a short sample from the new upcoming 2013 album.

2013?? ehh well better veryyyy late than never i gues