Astral Projection new album

Do you prefer bad album every year or great album 10 years later?

There is a lot of great and talented artist who released some of the most epic music every year or two. Can you give me guarantee or to anybody else here on Psynews that new AP album will rock? I don't think so.

Some artists (rock, pop) have the same rules and there are no problems!

This isn't rock/pop forum, but if you're doing some connections with that genre(s), than I suggest you to check new Guns 'n Roses album :)

Enjoy new ep in june and be prepared for a big surprise...

PR before actual PR, hmm OK :)

Please let them do what they want.

This is open community and no-one here bashes nobody because anything, people just doesn't like when they every now and then receive another dose of delay and new release dates, that's all and I don't see reason why people shouldn't post their dissatisfaction about thoose delays, after all they are ones who are gonna buy/support artist, aren't they?

i will take back every negative comment and will re buy the astral discog i have sold, if and when its released, as long as its not generic bang bang of course, and my cd player excepts it of course, was expecting it to spit out mushroom army, but has accepted even that quite nicely.

won't get my hopes up though if open society is anything to go by.

COME ON AP, BLOW US AWAY!!

http://soundcloud.com/tiprecords/astral-projection-one-ep-in-22

You need to follow TIP Records on soundcloud to hear it. Original Mix, Hujaboy/A-Team/Sandman/Piatto/Yurika remixes. The EP is, Yurika remix aside, quite disappointing because they are not new works. But that is just back catalogue stuff that is coming out now, with the new stuff following in the upcoming weeks and months.

Not particularly impressed, though I must say that Sandman's remix sounds pretty nice (it's the one at 13:00, right?), and Yurika's seems o be all right, too. In fact, they remind me of Amen in a good way. But one-two good track out of six, that doesn't quite cut it for me. Does anyone know if this EP will be available on CD or vinyl, or will it be download only?

http://soundcloud.co...on-one-ep-in-22

You need to follow TIP Records on soundcloud to hear it. Original Mix, Hujaboy/A-Team/Sandman/Piatto/Yurika remixes. The EP is, Yurika remix aside, quite disappointing because they are not new works. But that is just back catalogue stuff that is coming out now, with the new stuff following in the upcoming weeks and months.

I guess they took it down or something? "Page not found"

I still have access to the page. The player has that 'locked' symbol in the upper right corner, so I guess that TIP made it visible only to those who were already following them on SoundCloud.

Why are they doing that, I'm sure it will gain more attention if it's publicly available for preview, or they maybe want to give more kind of exclusive feeling about this one :blink:

exclusive! we have had 4 f#%king years of it

dead and buried in my book

unless....................

its a scorcher

come on a.p what you got!!??

Pretty interesting, I would like to hear it.

The Infinity Project - Feeling Very Wired (Astral Projection Remix Feat. Raja Ram) coming soon...

http://www.facebook....&type=1

TIP World: "WOOOOOW,HOLY MOLY.....ASTRAL PROJECTION MIX OF THE INFINITY PROJECTS FEELING VERY WEIRD IS A MONSTER!!!!! WE JUST HEARD DEMO FROM STUDIO AND IT IS AMAZING!! THESE BOYS ARE BACK IN A BIG WAY!"

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to say that, but I am totally unimpressed by "One". A weak track, one foot in the progressive club scene, the other in the progressive psy. If the rest of the album is going to sound like that, I will start wishing that Astral Projection had finished their career in 1998.

One is aktually a very good track and I don't find it weak. it is full on yes, but it is different than other full on and is much closer to oldschool trance than any other full on. aktually it is closer to oldschool Trance due to the melodies and style than many newschool releases aswell. One sounds typical like Astral and is a very good track in my opinion.

I find it quite nice too - even included it in my 2009 yearmix. (Yep, the original is that old.) It has some clubby vibe, true, but AP still manages to produce tracks with good groove and clear whole-track structure instead of just repeating a single loop for eight minutes and adding a few pointless squeaks to random locations.

I don't think I'm going to need any of the remixes but hey, if it's finally a real release, I approve it and take a short break from mudflinging. Thanks to TIP as well for getting things moving.

I guess they took it down or something? "Page not found"

It's still available for me.

But you don't miss out on so much in my opinion. It's not a bad mix or a bad track, but I found Open Society better...

It's not even that I want to compare with old stuff. But it feels like Astral simply could do better than this.

There were quite a few nice tracks from Astral projection after the disaster, TEN. Even back in 2005 there was a nice track from them called, back from hell, very fresh Astral atmosphere, very nice track. And one in my opion was a great track. If the tracks on the new album wil be the same level as one, it wil be worht buying.