Astral Projection new album

their last album wasnt good, Amen

so thats why, cause i dont think they r able to do something fresh anymore

sure not to be alone

Amen wasn't bad..... I enjoy some of the tracks plus great production quality

Just got a direct message from Lior. I don't want to go into details, because there is a reason he didn't post this in public, but what I can tell you is that there will be another EP very shortly (~4 weeks) after the "One EP" and... yes, the release we have all been waiting for, later this summer.

Just got a direct message from Lior. I don't want to go into details, because there is a reason he didn't post this in public, but what I can tell you is that there will be another EP very shortly (~4 weeks) after the "One EP" and... yes, the release we have all been waiting for, later this summer.

another e.p how apt, more remixes of open society perhaps?

which will be the second half of the album

another e.p how apt, more remixes of open society perhaps?

which will be the second half of the album

I'll admit; I laughed.

http://www.facebook....jectionofficial or http://www.facebook.com/TipWorld :

"In the studio, Mastering the "ONE" EP...

coming your way next month from "TIP Records"."

TIP records huh.

I'm with ya technosomy on this one! There is just a huge amount of hype around this new album but without proper reason, they keep annoucing some EP's, remixed EP's, new album, and what we got at the end? Seriously? NOTHING (I'm not counting generic fullon stuff that has been published by them, including awful remixes).

• 4 weeks later...

We obviously are letting them do what they want. That is precisely why this thread is four years old. Captain obvious strikes again with might and fury.

The point is not about how many albums, how often and reaching the expectations. The idea should be that you keep up with what you said. Scroll through the last 18 pages (if you have that much free time - I know I don't, and even if I did I wouldn't) and see how many times have we been provided with release dates and what not.

If nothing, this thread is the closest thing to the glorious, old off topic section on psynews. Along with the thread which has the holy trinity of this forum with itchy trigger fingers: Elysium, Rezwalker and Mike if I am not mistaken :D

We obviously are letting them do what they want. That is precisely why this thread is four years old. Captain obvious strikes again with might and fury.

The point is not about how many albums, how often and reaching the expectations. The idea should be that you keep up with what you said. Scroll through the last 18 pages (if you have that much free time - I know I don't, and even if I did I wouldn't) and see how many times have we been provided with release dates and what not.

If nothing, this thread is the closest thing to the glorious, old off topic section on psynews. Along with the thread which has the holy trinity of this forum with itchy trigger fingers: Elysium, Rezwalker and Mike if I am not mistaken :D

I don't agree at all with your opinion. For every date they said they would release and missed it, they came up with an explanation for the delays. I think they were nice enough to keep in touch with Psynews, letting us to hear samples and express our opinions. Better than just vanish in thin air like the Chi-ad, MOS, and so many other artists we miss. And as Sytrancer said, there's no such ironic comments as we here in other scenes when a supposed release just doesn't happen. I am a fan of Van Halen and they have been saying they will release a new album in the last 5 years, but this never happened. And you don't see their fans joking or sarcastic, and mind you, they miss the release and explain nada to their fan base.