Astral Projection new album

On their Facebook page (which i unliked) all the did for the last two years was rallying for right wing extremist Benjamin Netanyahu, asking people to vote for their DJ Mag Top 100 placement (Even though they do not DJ) and advocating for a Israel free of Arabs.

OK, music making (like all arts) should be a creative process. Doing it 9 to 5 under strict deadlines won't end well. Good releases turn up when the stars are right, that is, when inspiration, motivation and free time meet. Sometimes they just don't. I can accept that.

However, where this episode got silly was announcing new release dates every few months since 2008. As we all know, each of those has failed spectacularly. That's why this topic has gone deep into DNF territory and beyond. All the comedy and tragedy could have been avoided by not announcing solid dates until the material has been finished or at least close to it. I can live with "when it's done" estimates too. Sometimes they're simply more honest and honourable than overoptimistic promises which crash-land repeatedly.

As these announcements have gone from exciting to embarrassing already a long time ago, couldn't we just revert back to "when it's done" mode and forget about this hyping for nothing? That move itself is three years late now, but better late than never...

There are lots of tricks to get some art done without having to wait for inspiration. Any writer, painter, designer, musician, will know them. But the silly thing as you said here, is those 3 years since the anouncement. Anyway, with the path many artist from the time have taken, and those promo pictures I just have the feeling, that whenever this thing comes out will be plain cheese full on.......

On their Facebook page (which i unliked) all the did for the last two years was rallying for right wing extremist Benjamin Netanyahu, asking people to vote for their DJ Mag Top 100 placement (Even though they do not DJ) and advocating for a Israel free of Arabs.

Another good reason to keep avoiding fakebook.........

whine whine whine. smoke another chillum dude ;)

N, you got it all wrong...

Using a government letter and street protests as an excuse for a ten year delay is an equivalent of comfortably chewing on a fat phallus. Yummy Yummy.

It's not called negative vibration. In English, usually we don't go past the term acute anal penetration.

If someone tries to fool you for a horse once, tell them to fuck off.

If anyone, and I do mean anyone tries to convince you you're a horse for a second time, tell them to fuck off.

Now, if it should happen, though chances are very slim someone would want to perforate your anus for the third time, then I suggest you go buy a leather saddle.

Really now, ASStral Projection have taken out the vaseline so many times already, that I don't possibly see how come the lot of you don't have third degree burns around your rectum by this day and age...?

Wow, you're so cool!

:wub:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO05N7AHlOc

The History Of War!

Please allow me to puke. "The Holy Land", "The Center of the World"...yawn!!!! Stupid begging "vote for me" videos like this show why these artists (such as Astral) got nada to do with the psychedelic trance scene anymore. Yet people still worship them... weird.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO05N7AHlOc

The History Of War!

Somewhere, I dont really know where, but somewhere, there is a difused line between psytrance and eurotrance (harthouse, etc.....), and for what it seems...... they already crossed it. Someone should tell them that Ibiza is closing down!!!!

Please allow me to puke. "The Holy Land", "The Center of the World"...yawn!!!! Stupid begging "vote for me" videos like this show why these artists (such as Astral) got nada to do with the psychedelic trance scene anymore. Yet people still worship them... weird.

Envy is bad to one's health. They're nada nowadays - this I totally agree with you. But even being nada, they're more wanted, booked, listened to than you.

Envy is bad to one's health. They're nada nowadays - this I totally agree with you. But even being nada, they're more wanted, booked, listened to than you.

And so what>? It's still retarded begging! And by the way I am not active with Elysium and do not associate myself or my music with this scene any longer so I don't see your point about envy. I make House music and techno and is perfect happy with my music.

Obviously you do since you're here giving your opinion on the music and the scene on a regular basis.

It's good entertainment seen in the light how some of you guys react ;) And no I could not care less about the music and the scene. I have removed all my music referring to this scene from the internet. But that does not prevent me from having fun and laugh at the way you guys don't seem to move forward once inch but keep debating a stone cold dead band (just as you year after year whine over the dead of IM) who haven't moved once inch too. All they do is beg for votes to a DJ list (They never DJ) and keep posting bad excuses to why they got no new or interesting music out the last 10 years (except for some lame fullon cloned tunes).

Get over it and move on ;)

Wrong. Duvdev is DJing sometimes.

I was referring to Astral Projection. Only times Avi DJ are at private parties with friends and Bar Mitzvah's. Lior NEVER DJ.

And Infected Mushroom does not DJ it's a BAND. Then it should be "Vote for DJ Dudev" or "Vote for DJ Avi" and not Infected Mushroom or Astral Projection as DJ Mag is exactly what it's name says. A DJ magazine for DJ's ;)

It's good entertainment seen in the light how some of you guys react ;) And no I could not care less about the music and the scene. I have removed all my music referring to this scene from the internet. But that does not prevent me from having fun and laugh at the way you guys don't seem to move forward once inch but keep debating a stone cold dead band (just as you year after year whine over the dead of IM) who haven't moved once inch too. All they do is beg for votes to a DJ list (They never DJ) and keep posting bad excuses to why they got no new or interesting music out the last 10 years (except for some lame fullon cloned tunes).

Get over it and move on ;)

You're even lower than I initially thought.

//Damn, no ignore list on this forum :(

There is. You are welcome to use it if my words are too hard for petite you ;)

I just will never understand people like you...you must be a sore loser if it really gives you that much excitement trolling around internet forums, annoying people. I've known some people in real life, who act just like you do (in this forum), and they were exactly that...sore losers. The kind of people who NEVER speak their opinion openly in public or confronting people face to face. So all they do is to get rid of their frustration online.

If you're really so content with what you're doing right now in your life, your techno and house music (that no one really cares about, right? Are you envious that AP always attracted more people than you did, even more nowadays than you did at any given moment with your music back then? Is that the source of your frustration?) and all that, why do you keep coming back here? Just for bitchin' around and making fun of people or even a whole scene? If that's the case, then you're just pathetic, just admit it and it's fine. Or do you really think you'd be so much more ahead of the people who are "stuck in the past" by flaming here? Then you've got some serious issues, man. Naahh...doesn't matter, you've got issues, my bet.

You're even lower than I initially thought.

//Damn, no ignore list on this forum :(

Actually there is. It's oddly hidden, though I remember it was visible next to members once..

* > My Profile

* > Manage Ignored Users

* > Add a new user to your list

It's good entertainment seen in the light how some of you guys react ;) And no I could not care less about the music and the scene. I have removed all my music referring to this scene from the internet. But that does not prevent me from having fun and laugh at the way you guys don't seem to move forward once inch

IOW, you have no interest in this board's actual subject and come here solely for the purpose of aggravating those who do with your asinine opinions. I've raised your warning level. Shape up or piss off.

IOW, you have no interest in this board's actual subject and come here solely for the purpose of aggravating those who do with your asinine opinions. I've raised your warning level. Shape up or piss off.

who freaking cares. Get your power trip going dude if that makes you cum ;)

Kristian, there is no need to be rude, I'm familiar with your frustration about certain things and I'm glad that I spoke with you about it and to understand why you hate/disrespect some artists, but hey, bashing someone publicly isn't a healthy thing at the end of day :)