Astral Projection new album

Avi said at the end of april that the album will be released around august...but he said in december that it was supposed to be released around march/april...the most important thing is that they want a perfect album !!

Totally...It's just that I'm sOOOoo excited :rolleyes:

I love them even more now I've read the interview. What a duo! I'll never take them for granted, ever!

We do not want to give a final date, we will release it when we will feel it's completed and we love each and every track

at least they are honest now and there's no further date juggling

August is a good guess, I doubt it will be sooner, rater a bit later.

But they'd be stupid if they didn't release it this year...

It's all just a hoax by now.

The real members of the band died like 7 years ago, and their borg replacements aren't capable of making music thats up to par, so its just like a "oh yeah, theres an album coming alright" type of ordeal.....

thats right, hit up those blog spots now.....astral projection is dead

It's all just a hoax by now.

The real members of the band died like 7 years ago, and their borg replacements aren't capable of making music thats up to par, so its just like a "oh yeah, theres an album coming alright" type of ordeal.....

thats right, hit up those blog spots now.....astral projection is dead

Let me guess...eagerly anticipating the new album?

Guest neurogen

their last album wasnt good, Amen

so thats why, cause i dont think they r able to do something fresh anymore

sure not to be alone

this comment brings me tears. sure they switched their style totally - and to many true AP fans this was a dissapoinment.

but have you really given this album a chance? Before my fav album was Dancing Galaxy.. without doubt.

but Amen really grew on my and tracks like Infinite Justice, Electric Blue and Techno Drome... WOW.

The production value is amazing. I dont understand how they can produce such a clean and psychedelic sound. So crisp and revolutionary.

so give Amen another change! its an amazing album!! Very very underrated unfortunately.

this comment brings me tears. sure they switched their style totally - and to many true AP fans this was a dissapoinment.

but have you really given this album a chance? Before my fav album was Dancing Galaxy.. without doubt.

but Amen really grew on my and tracks like Infinite Justice, Electric Blue and Techno Drome... WOW.

The production value is amazing. I dont understand how they can produce such a clean and psychedelic sound. So crisp and revolutionary.

so give Amen another change! its an amazing album!! Very very underrated unfortunately.

yeah i liked AmeN too but many people did not.

I think it was realeased at the time when it was cool to say Israelie music is cheesy.

"Techno Drome" and "1,000,000 Years From Today" are both extremely strong tracks and imho, they are pretty unique as well. Fantastic production, combined with unique sounds, somehow minimalistic, yet highly psychedelic = love. The whole album took a while to grow, but after several listenings, I came to realize what a strong release "Amen" is.

hmm funny, personally I find that the only track on Amen that I'd still want to listen to today is Nexus...

Other than that, well even though they didn't actually release an album yet, they HAVE released a handfull of tracks on various comps in 2009:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_x-yhQSYfw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NVPb-FdKW4&feature=related

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-4M67tq3DY&feature=related

PS

Astral Projection interview in Turkey

1- After your career's start in Germany, you became popular in England too. It s really difficult, How could you do this?

LOOOOL like what kind of idiot doesn't know that they started their career in Israel??? That's the reason why it's important to do some background checking before actually taking an interview...

APs Oxygene remix version was easily the best on that album. It clearly showed that they haven't lost their talent and unique sense for awesome effects, melodies and layers.

BTW what's up with that Darth Vador sample? lol

• 1 month later...

Last week Astral Projection test played

Jean-Michel Jarre - Oxygene 8 (Astral Projection Remix)

at the Hadra festival in france! My friend Skytrancer recorded the show and here is a clip of this new, unfinished remix:

If you ask me, it's absolutely stunning :ph34r:

Last week Astral Projection test played

Jean-Michel Jarre - Oxygene 8 (Astral Projection Remix)

at the Hadra festival in france! My friend Skytrancer recorded the show and here is a clip of this new, unfinished remix:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1zDIyuqxPs

If you ask me, it's absolutely stunning :ph34r:

OMG it sounds awesome!

*hype levels reach new heights*

• 4 weeks later...

MoonStone Bookings said today :

"Open Society / Human Will Play For Robots EP out this week, Stay tuned !!!"

"Vote ASTRAL PROJECTION!!!! releasing album 10.10.10 !!!"

10.10.10 what a nice release date! but is it for real??? I have seen no release date on the website or on myspace.

Posted Image

and i thought the new protoculture album was bad...

For sure the tastiest cheese I ever ate. Jarre's sense for melodies on Oxygene is second to none and from what I could hear in this bad quality video, the remix sounded awesome, especially 2:50 - 5:20. I can't wait to listen to this on CD. Go, AP!

Day f****** one buy.

• 3 weeks later...

10.10.10 what a nice release date! but is it for real??? I have seen no release date on the website or on myspace.

i fear its gonna be a winter release,next year feb or april :o(

i fear its gonna be a winter release,next year feb or april :o(

I wouldn't be surprised.

Anyways, is anyone of you here on psynews gonna go see AP in Antwerp the 27th of august, this friday? I hope I'm gonna be able to ask them about the new album.

I saw them in France in July at the Hadra festival (Avi help me to go to the stage!!), I will be there in Belgium, I will be with a unique t-shirt with "Astral Projection" on it ;) I will be there too in London on 29 of october (Ministry of sound party).

The new ep "Open Society / Humans Will Play For Robots" will be out on 01.09.10 :

http://astralprojection.fanbridge.com/fan_questions/

I saw them in France in July at the Hadra festival (Avi help me to go to the stage!!), I will be there in Belgium, I will be with a unique t-shirt with "Astral Projection" on it ;) I will be there too in London on 29 of october (Ministry of sound party).

The new ep "Open Society / Humans Will Play For Robots" will be out on 01.09.10 :

http://astralprojection.fanbridge.com/fan_questions/

Looking forward to finally meet you Skytrancer :)

Yeah the first EP is coming out next week, the second EP is coming shortly after and the album should be out in October/November time.

I wish I could see them live already, but have no time until early 2011. I actually even was in Antwerp/Belgium two weeks ago.