Astral Projection new album

I heard that the Atmos new album is complete for over a year now... :huh:

Interesting...

I thought he just was too lazy to complete :huh:

What's going wrong there?

Astral Projection was THE group that got me into goatrance so they'll forever have a special place in my heart :)

Yes, me too :D

All aboard the fail boat? Well, maybe. But there are some good moments. And the first track can catch a ride in a rescue raft. Kinda. It's not old Astral, that's clear ... the power is not there. But it's not that bad of a fullon as I expected.

Part 7 I find lots worse. Imagine hearing something like that (including the crappy remix of Mahadeva) after some of their real oldschool tunes. I did. Beh. Beeeh! :P

Anyway, I will watch out for that album (and I maybe even will get it), despite it's not looking like a masterpiece already beforehand. It's the Astral thing. I think once in my life I wanna buy an Astral album when it comes out - a real one, not "Ten" ... Ten is :wank:

The most interesting thing so far in this thread is that astral pancakes is no more on BNE records.

So whats the story? Didnt they like the vb-1 bassline? Did they want astral pancakes to sing? So many mysteries in this world. Enlight me in this evolution. :posford:

Hey people! We better wait for the new AP album, listen properly and only then will be correct to judge it.

Secondly,album "Amen" has some very special, full of energy,deep tracks. Nowdays psymarket is really full of crappy albums, lots of copy cats and you'll get sick listening all the same shitty, "music" with no soul.

AP's music was always different, much higher level, than most artists in the world.

Only disappointment was the new album release date delay, but there should be some serious reasons.

So for now let's wait, as they say it'll be out tomorrow! If not, then it'll be real disappointment.

So let's hope for the best!

Peace.

Posted Image

awww, shit!

but but BUT: in Febuary I'll have my final exam (yes, I will ... no screw up this time, I promise)! So this piece will be my graduate gift ... from them to me! Sweet ... a new Astral album extra for me, thanks sooo much, that wouldn't have been necessary :D

What track is this?? The one before Mahadeva.. In beginning.

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=qnd38m7Ag38&...feature=related

Awesome stuffs!!! :D

If the new stuff is like the beginning part of the vid. Then perhaps there is some hope that this one will be a good album.

• 1 year later...

Apparently they are busy with this :

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_GAQqEjIHGKA/S2sNbRZATpI/AAAAAAAAFhw/SOy4F0au3eQ/s320/159.jpg

Info:

Artist.....: Astral Projection

Title......: The Blissdom EP (11th Anniversary Limited Edition)

Label......: Trust In Trance

Genre......: Psychedelic

Style........: Full On / Psy-Prog

Rel. Date..: Feb.04.2010

Tracklist:

01. Humans Will Play For Robots (Morning Mix)

02. One (A Team Rmx)

03. Open Society (Atomic Pulse Rmx)

04. Open Society (Synsun Rmx)

05. Open Society (Silicon Sound Rmx)

06. Open Society

07. One (Ministry Mix)

08. The History Of War (Feat. Fatali)(Fatali Rmx)

09. Humans Will Play For Robots (John OOFleming & Digital Blonde Rmx)

Maaan all this talk for all these years and still nothing... Have they released anything apart from the One single? (which I quite like BTW :) )

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_x-yhQSYfw

PS

What track is this?? The one before Mahadeva.. In beginning.

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=qnd38m7Ag38&...feature=related

Awesome stuffs!!! :D

hah that's odd, I didn't even think that Astral new about Push, it would be REALLY cool if they made a remix of Universal Nation :)