Astral Projection new album

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

Well if you count the scene as some form of a tribe - the old artists would be the roots of that tribe.

I guess.

Tribal is not the same as Tribe. Tribal is a music genre.

Trance music by definition in itself is all tribal as the dance trance experience is at its roots tribal. So yes this mix cd can be called tribal.

Also my friends tell me a lot of progressive is played in Goa so you see it can also be called Goa Trance. U all really need to stop limiting your listening experiences and trance possibilities to minute genre details. It just makes for useless arguments.

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

If you call melodic uplifting trance tribal then I am sorry. You got it totally wrong!

And also stop assume things regarding what I listen to. I have a VERY broad taste in music.

Where's the tribal? yes hehe i agree the title is kind of wrong to,

i was alittel confused exspecting something else to when i first saw the title.

they should have given it a different name sinse its not tribal.

when i see the name tribal i think of old Tegma tracks,sprongle,

and of course Elysium :)

If you call melodic uplifting trance tribal then I am sorry. You got it totally wrong!

And also stop assume things regarding what I listen to. I have a VERY broad taste in music.

:lol: I thought we were talking of psy and goa trance? Also dude, I was talking to all ppl on this forum, not just you. I don't mean to be rude but I do not care what you listen to, nor was I focussing soley on you when I replied. I like your music but that;s as far as it goes.

A lot of my friends came back from the last few seasons with CD's from Goa asking me why I alway listen to crapy melodic stuff and old sounding rubbish when real Goa sound is Neelix type stuff. It's rather sad.

Neelix... Goatrance?? I what universe?? hahahaha this made my day!!! Seriously Neelix has nothing to do with Goa what so ever.

You need to show them this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqjMGYHoewQ&list=PLSAVaCMC8FE7PKCnj4HU9SIDTS7yj3Vrg&index=2

Half of those people will probably say that "goa trance" ruined the Goa scene and it has nothing to do with the true spirit. :)

Hahahah!!! *hillarious* LMAO.... yeah 'In the beginning Neelix created the heaven and Goa, and Neelix said "Let there be light"... and there was Progressive...

• Like 2