Astral Projection new album

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

Hey Elysium it's sad that you don't have the same. Seriously, your soubds have IMO always had waaaaay more depth to them. When's DAT going to put out your unreleased works??

It's ok. Astral was always more "commercial" and have way more fans than I do. I am fine with it :)

don't have any unreleased music left. It's all been released or is available on my soundcloud for free :)

• 2 weeks later...

this seems to be too good to be true but, it seems it finally is time...

this actually sounds good (except for overbloody flood. wtf have they done???).

but somehow it's a bit odd. i wouldn't at all be surprised if they told us, that they've found some old remixes they made in the 90s...

is it just me or have we been spoiled by newschool goa to make this album sound dated?

• 2 weeks later...

this actually sounds good (except for overbloody flood. wtf have they done???).

Overbloody Flood seems bloody fullonish, most of the rest seems to have been done in the 90's, which isn't something I will complain about.

Oh, come on people ! This remix is awesome ! Actually, it is my favorite sample so far :wub:

It is an edgy, powerfull track with crazy melodies, I'm fond of it. The full-on vive really does its job.

Heard them live in Tel Aviv two weeks ago, they fucking rocked it! Dunno what people are complaining about here, all of the remixes they've done so far kick major ass (and definetely on the dancefloor!!!) and from what I've heard there's a lot more to be expected from their side. :)

i found this on psyshop

Tribal Roots Vol. 1 Compiled and mixed by 'Astral Projection'.

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/dac/dac1cd030.html

:)

I will see them this weekend, curious about the remixes in full quality!

As for the mix cd, well, it shows they are active again! (but this seems like another best of compilation... I think we know all those tracks by now, héhé :) )

• Like 3