Astral Projection new album

What I really like about those BPC remixes is that they still keep up the spirit of the original versions. - Seems like AP even used the original lead sounds, very nice!

midian sounds good. overbloody flood imho not so much.

All I know is George Soros is behind the "Open Society Foundation" and he is a globalist banker, who starts wars and destroys families and promotes homosexuality.

So when Astral Projection makes a track called "open society" I figure it must be lame...

Yeah you might want to think before you post next time.

On another note, those remixes sound fab.

• 2 weeks later...

I never understood the hype of this tracka dn I think that Astral Projection remixed it in order to get more attention. There are much better Electric Universe tracks like Sunset Skyline, Astral Voyage, or the Boris Blenn tracks like Synthadelic Glide, Portamento, Acid 3, or JB-Distortion that would have been much better to remix than that simple track. Those tracks are more melodious and closer to the style of Astral Projection, and therefore would have been much better for remixing than Rain.

• 2 weeks later...

The Prana Remix is really good.

But if they really do just a remix album, I am a bit disappointed. I mean, people've been waiting for years until now and what do they get?

Cold coffee, re-heated.

To me it feels like when you're promised a really good restaurant meal and then they serve you re-heated microwave food from the supermarket -- sure it kills your hunger and complaining about it feels kind of "luxury complaining", but still, it's a bit of a let-down.

I'm beginning to think maybe it's better to let Old School stay "old school"...

I wish Icould find 1000 people who would buy the album in order to show that fans are still counting on them and that new oldschool tracks by them would be incredible for the fans. Unfortunately 1000 albums would not be a lot of money for them, but at least something. They would get more money, if 5000 people or more would buy all the tracks on that album as mp3 directly from their site. That way they would earn all the money and get more than 50000 dollars or €. That would stimulate them and other oldschool artists, to produce more albums. If they would earn 50000 € for one album, they could live for one year without doing anything else. They would just have to produce a new album for the next year or do some parties to increase the income. Unfortunately there are many people who don´t buy one single track to suppot the artists.

Why stop talking about money? Money is the first motivation for an artist to produce good music and all the big artists have stopped producing good goa trance because people wanted something different. If you think the big artists produce music only because they love the music, you are mistaken. The smaller artists do it for sure, but money plays a role, especially for the big artists. If money would not play a role, there would be enough good music for all of us.

It really depends on the person behind the name. Goa is not much of a profitable scene, but AP in particular don't have nothing to worry about as their audience reaches beyond this little niche of ours. So I also think talking about it is a moot point.

Astral Projection are more than well off. Worry about the starving kids around the globe instead.

I do worry about them and might donate some organisations in future. However not I but very reach guyss should worry about them. Persons who have many luxurious sports cars in their garages and own many houses with big properties. They live in pure luxury and spend many thausand € but don´t donate anything. When I see such people I become very angry. They could easily support many people, but most of them don´t support anyone but prefer to keep all the money for themselfes.

Penzoline,

And the reason why goa is not a very profitable scene is because most people download the music and don´t buy the tracks. If they woudl at least buy some of the tracks, goa could be a profitable scene and artists could be motivated with money for releasing good music. Money should not be a reason for producing music, but it is always a nice gift, reach artists deserve in my opinion for releasing good music.

I do worry about them and might donate some organisations in future. However not I but very reach guyss should worry about them. Persons who have many luxurious sports cars in their garages and own many houses with big properties. They live in pure luxury and spend many thausand but don´t donate anything. When I see such people I become very angry.

How can you tell when you see such people?

I see it when they talk about living a very expensive life and spending many thausands of € for a hotel room or having many fast cars and a yacht and inviting woman to the most expensive restaurants there are, just to impress them. In Germany there are a few such people that are fammous for their arrogance, but this is not only in Germany the case, but in the rest of the world aswell. I can´t imagine such people give money to the poor people.

I see it when they talk about living a very expensive life and spending many thausands of € for a hotel room or having many fast cars and a yacht and inviting woman to the most expensive restaurants there are, just to impress them.

How do you know that they don't also donate money to good causes?

Actually Radi it is more likely that those are the ppl who donate the most. The wealthy ones. You know why ? Because in most countries they will get the donations back through their tax cuts/tax return. I know because my sister-in-law used to work for one of the biggest philanthropy organizations in Australia. Ppl I thought were a$$holes in personality would donate hundred of thousands if not a million or two anonymously for the tax breaks. It's works well . It means the charities get their cash and the rich get a tax benefit. The average low-middle class person doesn't not donate much at all because their daily costs are too high, plus the tax breaks are not so great when your income is average.

I saw an interview of Astral Projection and they said just that. It is a big shame they are not releasing their unreleased stuff, because I am really sure there are many gems on their unreleased tracks. I would love it so much to listen to many more tracks by that incredible group, together with MFG.

I know Avi and Lior very well, I can say that money is not significant for them, they have many

albums ready but they are perfectionnist. You can pay them millions of euros but they won't release any album.

Really happy to hear that. Integrity is everything.