Astral Projection new album

yeah astral are back with their old-school sound, already 2 tracks out with that distinctive feeling, goa goa goa :)

• 3 months later...

But can they still ride?

juding by their recent output, they can. but the question is if they want to...

Blue Planet Corp.-Midian remixed by AP sounds really tasty.

this could be great or could be a disaster. i hope they decide to do these classics justice

I think it's just that AP's remix album hurt a lot of long time fans. Personally their actual releases the last decade though few and far between have been IMO top notch full on with a Goa vibe. I'd love for a proper remix album on CD by them. Also hoping that as Sandman is still listing himself as part of the TIP roster they might put out a new album of his, IMO this scene could do with a new dose of hard industrial style psy trance. Even some of his classics remastered or remixed. Anyway off topic there.

I just hope TIP don't jerk is around.

great news and solid sounding remixes!

All I know is George Soros is behind the "Open Society Foundation" and he is a globalist banker, who starts wars and destroys families and promotes homosexuality.

So when Astral Projection makes a track called "open society" I figure it must be lame...