Astral Projection new album

• 1 month later...

If you search online (youtube) there are various remixes that they play these days:

1200 mics - Shivas' india

TIP - Stimuli

TIP - Feeling wierd

BPC - Overbody Flood

BPC - Midian

Transwave - Hyperspaced

they can add 2 more tracks and make an album :P simple as that ...

it was ok :)

track not so good from start but astral made it nicer. Still its just a remix, wont say anything about that more than this.

I still wait for the original music to think more about it.

At least the production and mixing is still top notch and Im glad for that.

Only astral can make such mixing skills.

No other music in existence is mixed the way Astral is making it. It sounds so "perfect".

Like I would imagine pure 32bit 192khz would sound. But I know it has nothing to do with that, it is just in my imagination :)

I dont know if anyone of you even know what I mean :D

But I cannot wait for the next album.

Astral projection is stilll very good, no doubt, however the track that can be heart in the video here is not really my cup of tea. It is uninspirative and a bit simple. The first part of it is pretty good, the second part is not as great in my opinion, in a new album I would expect better tuff. Back from hell is lightyears better than that track, also the Stimuli remix I have heart.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

REally really looking forword towards, it will be a reason to celebrate when they release some great new stuff. I mostly get good new oldschool to hear from my friend Imba, so it would be an addition.

aawwww that's nice..... so you like new school now? you and imba becoming inseperable!

• 1 month later...

Tom!#681 : "THAT is Astral Projection. None of this Humans Will Play For Robots watered down stuff."

I've read most people here don't like Human Will Play For Robots. I think it's one of their best track : it pushes my speakers very far and the new bassline and synth are working well for me contrary to neogoa's instrumental choices.

The trebles are audio "silk" and themelodies are as catchy as their old ones. Of course just my 2 cents on this

Tom!#681 : "THAT is Astral Projection. None of this Humans Will Play For Robots watered down stuff."

I've read most people here don't like Human Will Play For Robots. I think it's one of their best track : it pushes my speakers very far and the new bassline and synth are working well for me contrary to neogoa's instrumental choices.

The trebles are audio "silk" and themelodies are as catchy as their old ones. Of course just my 2 cents on this

I love Humans Will Play For Robots.

Also: Prana - Mugen (Astral Projection Remix) is out now!

Beatport: http://www.beatport.com/release/prana-remix-ep-vol-1/1206277

Lots and lots of new releases (digital & physical) scheduled for 2014. For real.