Astral Projection new album

They will release soon (in 2-3 months apparently) a new ep with at least Shiva's India and Feeling Very Weird Remix.

Ā 

They have some new tracks :

for example Tears In Rain :

),

Ā 

apparently they are really really perfectionnists so they take their time...I still hope.

Found this recent video in youtube. If I heard this by chance, I'd swear it was be Tiesto or Corsten. Perhaps they're looking for a new path, towards a more totally clubby sound. By the reaction from the crowd, it seems it's working. Good luck.

Err...that's Burning Up which was released in 2000. Hardly a sign of a "new direction" if it dates back two years before Amen (which still contained fairly deep stuff, by some definition). I wouldn't draw too many conclusions from a one-minute clip of them playing a track from 2000. I believe it's been fairly common a number in their sets, after all.

Amen is much better than it's reputation. many tracks are good, Anything is possible, 100 000 years from now, Amen, The Nexus, Technodrome, the rest was not that great but those tracks were decent.

What do you mean whatever, don't annoy me technosoomy, the video is not allowed since it might contain music that is not allowed by the GEMA, that is what it is saying to me in German, when I try to play it.

What do you mean whatever, don't annoy me technosoomy, the video is not allowed since it might contain music that is not allowed by the GEMA, that is what it is saying to me in German, when I try to play it.

Ā 

but then you will be saying that you tube is the only source you can watch!

come on, you in denial, i understand, we are all here for you!

branch out, let go of the 5

spread your wings and fly little bird!

Ā 

Hahaha funny, people don't recognise one of the best trance tracks of Astral Projection, maybe you guys are not one of the best fans after all huh? :P

Ā 

Ā 

Indeet, burning up is a great Astral projection track and it is anything bbut Tiesto like, don't insult them and that masterpeae, someone who does not like Burning up is not a full Astral fan, just like shponglee247

I agree shponglee247 is so untrue, he even likes more Shpongle than mighty Hallucinogen.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

:ph34r:

Burning Up is superb. It's just not Goa, but Trance. Also it was never a test by AP to catch a more commercial sound. It was a collaboration and tribute at the same time with/to Trilithon, one of the artists that inspired them.