Astral Projection new album

The player is not working, shiva's india was the latest track that 1200mic's released that was a bit ok.

Just raja ram shouting annoyed me huge, but the baseline and the climax were doing ok...

So this remix will be completely fullon I guess

And indeed, it is, if this is the new astral projection, they can forget it, in my playlist.

They added some astral sounds, put a different wave at the end and reformed the shiva sample (it's a rmx offcourse)

but still Laaaaaaame!! I was hoping for something else -_-

I apologize for being brutal, but waiting for an AP album = expecting a person to recover from Down's syndrome.

As I have a cousin with DS, I feel I have to say that I don't see why a DS person has to "recover". They are people who has the most sincere affection, they are laid-back, always wanting to help, they are soft souls, and certainly they have a lot to teach us about tolerance. That said, I hope you visit an orphanage where you certainly will find DS children, this will make you think twice who are the ones who need "recovery".

So, please cast some light on my lack of understanding: what did he suggest then?

He suggested that waiting for the popular trance band "Astral Projection" to release a new album is akin to waiting for a person who has Down's syndrome to stop having Down's syndrome in the manner that a person with a temporary illness such as the common cold might stop having that illness with the passage of time. The purpose of this comparison was to imply that Astral Projection will never release a new album, since Templar is both aware himself and also expects the intended readership of his post to be aware that Down's syndrome is not a temporary thing that people recover from in the manner that a person with a common cold might recover.

He suggested that waiting for the popular trance band "Astral Projection" to release a new album is akin to waiting for a person who has Down's syndrome to stop having Down's syndrome in the manner that a person with a temporary illness such as the common cold might stop having that illness with the passage of time. The purpose of this comparison was to imply that Astral Projection will never release a new album, since Templar is both aware himself and also expects the intended readership of his post to be aware that Down's syndrome is not a temporary thing that people recover from in the manner that a person with a common cold might recover.

Gotta love your style.

Yes, I understood that, what I wanted to say to him is that a person does not need to recover from DS, but one needs to recover from a cold. As you said. Using your example, a cold is a disease, while DS is not. So, he, unintentionally, called a DS person "sick", which I disagree and I am sure all of you do too. But, no offense taken, I just wanted to share with him how nice DS people are.

Yes, I understood that, what I wanted to say to him is that a person does not need to recover from DS

Where in either his post or mine was it implied otherwise?

So, he, unintentionally, called a DS person "sick"

No he didn't.

It was a, sort of, matter of speech Procyon,

Never take those literary ;)

No one meant anything negative or harm, that I'm 100 % sure off...

Back on topic, maybe a positive note (one can try)

--------------------------------------------------

I wast thinking for a new astral projection track,

Since they are going 1200 mic's style...

Maybe

Astral projection - Coffee (1200 mic's rmx)

With the sample by Raja ram

The ether was wearing off. The acid was long gone. But the caffeine was running strong.

Good caffeine comes on slow. First hour's all waiting, and then about halfway through second hour.

You start cursing Oxfam who burned you because nothing's happening.

And then... ZANG

Come on now,

LET'S ALL DRINK SOME COFFEEEEE!!!

No? :unsure:

It was a, sort of, matter of speech Procyon,

Never take those literary ;)

No one meant anything negative or harm, that I'm 100 % sure off...

Just to close my argument about this: I am a volunteer at a hospital and one of the golden rules of the hospital for its personnel is never mention 'cure' or 'recovery' with conditions like a person with a missing arm, among ten other health or mental conditions. Down Syndrom among them. There's an association called APAE that invest millions of dóllars every year in campaings to make people aware that people with DS are perfectly ok to integrate with society, some businesses are even opening doors and hiring them. So I know the efforts to make people accept them as they are, for they won't change their health or mental status anytime. Templar comment may have been light, but as a volunteer I don't agree with the association of words 'expect' 'recovery' 'Down Syndrom' and idea behind them. To make things even clearer, his comment here in Brazil is considered offensive and would get him an expensive fine. And prison. This already has happened many times. My last words on this.

Just to close my argument about this: I am a volunteer at a hospital and one of the golden rules of the hospital for its personnel is never mention 'cure' or 'recovery' with conditions like a person with a missing arm, among ten other health or mental conditions. Down Syndrom among them. There's an association called APAE that invest millions of dóllars every year in campaings to make people aware that people with DS are perfectly ok to integrate with society, some businesses are even opening doors and hiring them. So I know the efforts to make people accept them as they are, for they won't change their health or mental status anytime. Templar comment may have been light, but as a volunteer I don't agree with the association of words 'expect' 'recovery' 'Down Syndrom' and idea behind them. To make things even clearer, his comment here in Brazil is considered offensive and would get him an expensive fine. And prison. This already has happened many times. My last words on this.

Well here are my last word, this is not Brazil, but an international forum, and you can't expect everybody to act at your standards!

In my country a lot of comedians laugh with many diseases, or peoples shortcomings, and guess what.

The people with those shortcomings laugh along with it. It's a way of handling it an putting it into perspective.

And beside, you are not the only one who knows people that have a certain illness, short come etc, work with them, studied etc.....

You should try to widen your parameters and see the bigger picture especially on an international forum,

containing users with so many different cultures, habits etc..

If everybody would put his or hers at front as the ultimate way of perspective, we should have fights 24u/24u...

Tolerance is the message, just in case...

Well here are my last word, this is not Brazil, but an international forum, and you can't expect everybody to act at your standards!

In my country a lot of comedians laugh with many diseases, or peoples shortcomings, and guess what.

The people with those shortcomings laugh along with it. It's a way of handling it an putting it into perspective.

And beside, you are not the only one who knows people that have a certain illness, short come etc...

You should try to widen your parameters and see the bigger picture especially on an international forum,

containing users with so many different cultures, habits etc..

If everybody would put his or hers at front as the ultimate way of perspective, we should have fights 24u/24u...

Tolerance is the message, just in case...

While you feel ok asking me to "widen my parameters", I ask you to wider yours too. Deal? The day you tell me that you take the effort of getting out of bet at 6:00 am once a week and spend the day in an orphanage or hospital as a volunteer, or any other kind of volunteer work related to helping disabled people, I will respect your opinion on this subject. Other than that, your words are empty of any sense or content to me, on this subject.

The day you tell me that you take the effort of getting out of bet at 6:00 am once a week and spend the day in an orphanage or hospital as a volunteer, or any other kind of volunteer work related to helping disabled people, I will respect your opinion on this subject.

Ok, you are not reasonable at all, you don't even know what I have studied or do for a living,

One day a week :D What about a full time job in health-care?? Overtime unpaid! Burn outs!!

You don't know who I'am or others...

I rest my case, I pity the fool who thinks that he invented hot water because he spends one day/week in a hospital, & starts judging others based on that...

No more response, it's pointless and I shall have to be the bigger person that this is not going into a flame war, or whatever people call it,

because that is even more pointless... Feel free to respond and judge, act like god as much as you want my dear :P

Alright, you are unreasonable to me too. Let me finish telling you that I don't believe that your work in the health-care system, at all.

The day you prove it, then I will stop thinking this is a lie.

I also rest my case, I too pity the fool that thinks that he knows what is to deal with disabled people, only from searching the net and typing what he wants on forums, & starts judging others based on that...

I also rest my case, I too pity the fool that thinks that he knows what is to deal with disabled people, only from searching the net and typing what he wants on forums, & starts judging others based on that...

Isnt it the case with how you judged Templar yourself?

This paragraph of yours applies to you too.

No offence, but you dont have to be professional to be able to talk about certain things. After all, I could as well say that youre n00b volunteer and Im gonna talk only with Nobel prize winners in genetics regarding genetic disorders and chromosomes. How about that?

Or, perhaps, Id say that your opinion is useless when you speak about Astral Projections music while you dont have as many releases and gigs and money as they do? How about that, eh?

When we get too emotional that tend to lead us to being overly self-righteous and thats what has happened here.