Astral Projection new album

Guest neurogen

So, basically, the difference of his playing LIVE or as a DJ, is the setlist, not what he does on stage. Or am I mistaken?

Yes, youre quite mistaken.

What he does on stage is all that matters. The setlist (what is that by the way? Tracklist?) does not matter one bit

Yes, youre quite mistaken.

What he does on stage is all that matters. The setlist (what is that by the way? Tracklist?) does not matter one bit

Holy cow! A tracklist is the soul of any artist, and then of any party. Just an insight: if I decide to play a setlist of all Astral Projection tracks - unless it was announced I was playing a tribute to them - I would get tomatoed, probably, by other DJs and the public. Now, I don't want that happening to my expensive Vibe Tribe t-shirts! :wacko:

Guest neurogen

Holy cow! A tracklist is the soul of any artist, and then of any party. Just an insight: if I decide to play a setlist of all Astral Projection tracks - unless it was announced I was playing a tribute to them - I would get tomatoed, probably, by other DJs and the public. Now, I don't want that happening to my expensive Vibe Tribe t-shirts! :wacko:

What? I think we are talking about two very different things here.

Guest neurogen

ok this discussion bores me.

I will end it by stating once again my simple opinion.

LIVE: tweaking, sequencing, muting/unmuting, looping, etc.

NOT LIVE: presses play on dat/cd/whatever the source

• 4 weeks later...

argg! Why does everything take so long with Astral Projection!! Bloody ridiculous! Can't believe it's now been SIX YEARS since I first heard about this album.

Was really hoping that remix of Feeling Very Weird would have been out by now :(

Astral Projection will never release a new album, not in this world, maybe in the next Mayan phase, who knows :D

it has been hmm, 8 years since their last album and 7 or 6 years since they announced a new one, i don't really believe they will do it, and this subject is almost like a joke to me... but yeah , whenever they will do it, someone will still remember them (maybe).

Their masterpieces were released, let's enjoy those and not think about new music, after-all, old has proven to be gold in many cases

Astral Projection will never release a new album, not in this world, maybe in the next Mayan phase, who knows :D

it has been hmm, 8 years since their last album and 7 or 6 years since they announced a new one, i don't really believe they will do it, and this subject is almost like a joke to me... but yeah , whenever they will do it, someone will still remember them (maybe).

Their masterpieces were released, let's enjoy those and not think about new music, after-all, old has proven to be gold in many cases

agreed! you said it fed, this subject a joke! i would never joke where astral is concerned :ph34r:

, could prod the full on out of them!

Exactly! I would advice some anal lubricant that's evermore to prod the fullon out of them for this release and many more to come...

I'm pretty sure Raja ram has that in his outerspace stash bag ;)

I saw them 2 weeks ago in Belgium :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gym6oL9pLho

Sorry for the quality of the sound but I was on the scene and it was too loud (I wore ear protections during all this party) this new track is really good (Tears In Rain), it's not the final version they are testing it.

They played also Feeling Very Weird Remix :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtKN08E12_8

it's also a very good one. Yes sound is not the same as 10 years ago but I love it, it's just the evolution :)

I cut also a full live set :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7l6bfLcYSc

But yes I think they will never release a new album.

Indeed,

Astral projection performed in my town two weeks ago, together with man no with name,

The location is great over there...

Nice video's Skytrancer.

So you think they keep their new tracks to keep their live acts interesting?

Pretty smart to be honest...

I was at this party, 3 hours by car but it worth ! (MWNN live was fantastic)

I think they are searching a "new style", TIP motivate them to make tracks, Lior has changed compare to previous years (more active), they try to have enough good tracks to make an album...if the message they send me 6 months ago is real we wil be surprised...but I prefer to say to myself "new album will be never released", new EP was planned this month said Rich from TIP but it's delayed again, probably because they think they can improve feeling very weird remix...

If TIP managed to release this remix, door will be probably opened for an album...but they began this remix in april...mastered it two times (august and october) and we wait...

And yes for the moment, they keep them for their shows and they test them.