Astral Projection new album

2 hours ago, Trolsk said:

Their latest track was released yesterday by Tip Records, and it's a collaboration between Astral Projection and Oforia, and it's just excellent. Let's hope there's more tracks like this one on the mythical upcoming album.

Interesting style. It sounds like their most updated track stylewise yet, maybe that's Oforias input? It has a very nice dark cosmic drive. Somewhat reminiscent of the Another World era. Productionwise it sounds very futuristic and crisp (from my brief listen on an iphone speaker) lol. :D 

It might have some of Oforias old euphoric hallmarks as well? It would fit neatly in a set or playlist with tracks from Artifact303's latest album.

• Like 1

Reminds me too much of 2010s Electric Universe. Which i guess is either a bad thing or a good thing depending on who you ask :p

I dont hear much of either AP or Oforia here, and that is kind of interesting. Maybe they could become a group and make brand new music like this, that doesnt sound like either of them. But for the next Astral album, I hope its more in line with the astral sound than this. 

I rate this 3.8 bitcrushers out of 5

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 year later...

its been so long now ive damn near lost belief its coming at all. but i suppose it will. from some of the clips ive heard around youtube it could be their best album yet. Avi seems energetic as always and Lior does look a bit old and tired, understandably :)