Astral Projection new album

On 10/5/2016 at 2:33 PM, SixZeroFou4 said:

The level of disrespect being shown here towards astral projection is absolutely mind boggling. 

LMFAO....
Astral Projection are okay but if I want high energy Israeli trance, I'd rather listen to Space Cat... 

I saw them yesterday here in Goa on New Years Day.

From memory they played 5 unreleased tracks:
One was surprisingly an almost-generic full-on style psy track. 
One was this one I captured before - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYZ4wEL21tk - which I can now ID as the title track off the next album "For All Mankind"
The others were all lush, melodic, spacey morning trance numbers. Really nice stuff. One had a big modern goa kick breakdown at one point but on the whole it wasn't really banging. Lovers of classic trance vibes should be happy with them, lovers of more complex goa will hope that set was tailored for the 11am timeslot in the heat and there are a few meatier ones on the LP.

On the whole it all kind of reminded me of Dacru Records. I think just that style of melody and the modern basslines together. I don't mean that in a bad way - it very much sounded like Astral - but there was something about it.

Other tracks in the set I recall were Let There Be Light, a weird modern half-baked version of Mahadeva, the new cut of People Can Fly, and their Age of Love remix.

• Like 1

On 1/1/2018 at 6:42 PM, the goa constrictor said:

LMFAO....
Astral Projection are okay but if I want high energy Israeli trance, I'd rather listen to Space Cat... 

i am not a big fan of astral projection but they are still miles better than space cat

The full-on track is their track Universal Language made with Outsiders, it will be out this month on Raja Ram Stash Bag 6.

And yes your link is For All Mankind track from their upcoming new album !

They also played another new one that remembers me Life On Mars and One, I saw it on Instagram.

22 minutes ago, Jaza said:

They didn't play One in India. Definitely not.

They played this new one (between 30'50 and 38'20) :

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1949514001756085&id=100000925127271

During some seconds around 36 min it remembers me a litte One melody...a little...but yes they did not play at all One in Goa (this is not the Goa set but they played same kind of tracks).

• 7 months later...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2361296227244525&id=100000925127271

Live from yesterday in Spain during Connection festival.

I will see them in 25 hours from now in Belgium !!

6 first tracks will be on the upcoming new album (no date yet, still working on it, you will recognize the third one which has been updated a little...minor changes but now perfect track).

1 hour ago, Skytrancer said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2361296227244525&id=100000925127271

Live from yesterday in Spain during Connection festival.

I will see them in 25 hours from now in Belgium !!

6 first tracks will be on the upcoming new album (no date yet, still working on it, you will recognize the third one which has been updated a little...minor changes but now perfect track).

I'm going to see them next month. If their set is like this one, then holy jesus will it be a hell of a party!

Can't wait for the new album to be released!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, G.O.A said:

I'm going to see them next month. If their set is like this one, then holy jesus will it be a hell of a party!

Can't wait for the new album to be released!

Where will you see them ?

They play 5-6 of these new tracks each week now, you will probably heard all these new ones in one month.

I saw them twice in 2016 (Ozora then Connection) and then 4 times in the past twelve months:

• Connection 2017 last September
  • Hilltop New Years
  • New Years after party on 6th January
  • Shankra Festival in June

A pity I couldn't make Connection this year, but that live feed of the whole set was a godsend even if it's phone quality. It's been interesting hearing the new tracks evolve over time. They're definitely getting better. More layers coming out over time.

On 9/9/2018 at 5:03 PM, staffan said:

Here's a nice interview that Ofer made with AP, there's a couple more on his youtube, while we wait for the album.

Ofer's favorite track is Life on Mars, well it is the AP track that sounds the most like Oforia :ph34r: great track indeed.

On 9/10/2018 at 11:31 AM, Jaza said:

I saw them twice in 2016 (Ozora then Connection) and then 4 times in the past twelve months:

• Connection 2017 last September
  • Hilltop New Years
  • New Years after party on 6th January
  • Shankra Festival in June

A pity I couldn't make Connection this year, but that live feed of the whole set was a godsend even if it's phone quality. It's been interesting hearing the new tracks evolve over time. They're definitely getting better. More layers coming out over time.

I just saw them 4 days ago and I can say that all these 6 new tracks are definitely much better in live, many layers, perfect build, yes they updated some of them, all people cried, I can't wait for the new 2018/2019 album !!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2018 at 4:57 AM, Manuser said:

Ofer's favorite track is Life on Mars, well it is the AP track that sounds the most like Oforia :ph34r: great track indeed.

Great track and one of my favorites as well, but I believe he loves that track because he also worked on a remix for it. Great interview series btw, kudos to Oforia for doing it :)

• 1 month later...