Astral Projection new album

Samples damnit!

Too much going on, I think in 1 month, you know artists... They want to re-record everything 10 times :) (yes yes, this is analog stuff, not software) :P

As for the album, they are SUPER motivated, basically in the long talk we had it is clear they are SUPER happy with the goa revival, so they can make music again they LOVE :) Its no coincedance they were mostly gone during the full on wave ;)

• Like 7

Too much going on, I think in 1 month, you know artists... They want to re-record everything 10 times :) (yes yes, this is analog stuff, not software) :P

As for the album, they are SUPER motivated, basically in the long talk we had it is clear they are SUPER happy with the goa revival, so they can make music again they LOVE :) Its no coincedance they were mostly gone during the full on wave ;)

1) Make sure it's ready for ZNA (don't know if they'll appear themselves but I'm sure we'll hear the tracks being played)

2) I demand as many videos as possible from Connection.... Continue uploading lazy boy

3) I also demand a review of the whole Festival (make a thread). From the videos that people are uploading I really liked Witchcraft but generally most videos were supern!

It is a strange and beautiful world. :)

• 3 weeks later...

100% analog stuff, not software, you say? I spotted Sylenth, Nexus and Tal Bassline 101 plugins in that vid, lol.  <_<

Not that there's something wrong with that, ofc

Yes, in this track it is indeed a mix of both... But ok :) this sounds much more old school as their latest output, the kicks, the melodies that are like "Another World"

• Like 1

Yes, in this track it is indeed a mix of both... But ok :) this sounds much more old school as their latest output, the kicks, the melodies that are like "Another World"

Good for them, while amateurs like me are beating dead horses all over the internet with that "analogue vs plugins" debate, the masters use whatever they have in their possession to make killer stuff 

True, I don't consider Another World oldschool though :P 

Astral Projection remixing Filteria

That sentence feels like an oxymoron.

Haha I know right! I did a double take and checked my sobriety level when i saw they posted it on fb... was like..wait..am i..ok right now? hah..

What a time to be alive! :D

If this one sucks, im moving to techno.

So this better be good !

Astral projection are incapable of sucking. It's quite interesting those thoughts even cross people's minds.

Before we dig really really really deep and try to find a suck example, let's not. It would just be absurd. They are legends who will deliver a legendary experience.

Any thoughts less than the above is bad karma. Don't be that guy/girl :)

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

God damn, and I was just thinking the other day about how people have been saying "the new AP album is almost ready" for ten years.  Much excite.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...