BUZZMAN-Under the sun

buzzman

dunno what pointers or comments i could give

only thing i'm thinking is that it's not very balanced (imo)

some sounds/elements seem too have too much weight (can't really describe it very good in english :))

all the power in the track comes from one source, which is dominating the whole.. something like that

dunno what pointers or comments i could give

only thing i'm thinking is that it's not very balanced (imo)

some sounds/elements seem too have too much weight (can't really describe it very good in english :))

all the power in the track comes from one source, which is dominating the whole.. something like that

Thanks for your commend :) I know some elements are to loud, but it's really difficult to make stuff like this (for me it is :P ) I have only used a couple of hours on it, just wanted to know what you thought of it before i keep going with it... But maybe it just belongs in the trash-can :D

Hey... My first try of something chilly... Give me some feedback please :) I got a strong feeling that i need to loose the flute :lol: Or maybe do something ells with it... Or just give it all up :lol: What do you say?

CLICK ME!!!

buzzman brotherman can i get another slice of butterman this is MY CUP. i love it. reminds me of a martial arts movie..

goes something like this.. HIT IT

when he was kidnapped as a child because he father killed the old shogun he was confined to a world of repression and torture. he managed to stay strong under the capativity and as the years passed he was finally rescued by the AoK clan who was his uncle. His uncle then taught him martial arts and he was entered into the AoK clan as a promising young warrior. He earned his weight and became head assassin of the AoK clan. one day he said it was time to fight back against the empire and as the AoK clan marched into battle he began killing all in his way because he was consumed of devil thoughst thinking what had happened to his family.

then your music starts playing as he stands in front of the shogun.. he pulls out his blade.. stabs the shogun in both eyes. tells him he could kill him but he rather see his live blindly in pain like he did. then the credits roll..

OR he could slit his throat.

OR he could have a happy ending and take rule of the shogun and the land and fre it from opression

either way your music would be used for that. YOUR A GENIUS

keep it up buzzman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

But maybe it just belongs in the trash-can :D

gave it another listen

it's quite a hard intro imo.. that sudden kick+snare

also quite a static and stretched feeling break/kick/rhythm that's patterned too much in blocks like as with dancefloor material

too static and minimal for such a soundsphere imo :)

i'd rather build it up more graduately

and adding percussion one by one while you're building up the atmosphere

as for example setting a tempo (with a baseline or a background beat/break or sth else) before setting a rhythm

.. u know building up a structure based on how the soundsphere evolves.. something like that

so that the rhythm works as a drive for the soundsphere to evolve/flow on

also (near-silence) is a strong medium to work with

but okay, that's my vision on it, i'm not saying how it's done or something ;)

i'm a rookie when it comes to producing hehe

anyways.. only thing i can say is that making it more dynamic could give you more options to build out a more extensive structure

definately not waste bin material .. just trying to give remarks that might be usefull :)