Dark, but not "darkspy"

Actually this ain't too bad, nice work!

Its catchy yet not freakish like some other darkpsy artists, much respect 2 you.

It is dark indeed, not only that, its a bit slower tempo so it is easy to dance to and not blistering fast in bpm like others, again!

Very nice work, definatly inspiring for me at least.

Cheers mate ;)

Very nice! Groovy! Quite minimal, but sadly I got a bit bored towards the end ( too repetitive ), but maybe you intended to be it like this. I absolutely love the bass! What (soft) synth did you use? And what sort of presets if I may ask?

When you say a quick mix, you mean quick at composing the track or mixing the layers together?

Good work!

Very nice! Groovy! Quite minimal, but sadly I got a bit bored towards the end ( too repetitive ), but maybe you intended to be it like this. I absolutely love the bass! What (soft) synth did you use? And what sort of presets if I may ask?

When you say a quick mix, you mean quick at composing the track or mixing the layers together?

Good work!

The bass was a Novation BassStation Rack. No preset, I enjoy creating my own sounds.

By quick mix, I mean I mixed it in just a few hours. I've been writing the song off and on for some time.

Glad you liked (some of) it.