Someone seems a Suntrip hater

Kai-Q

well, so this means only "elite" music should exist? And all "dumb" or "simple" music should die? I don't like that idea... I don't LIKE that music, but I will never say it sucks, or it should die or whatever... I mean, some people will tell the same about the music you call a "masterpiece" you know...

why do you even waste your time on that troll? :D

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is an insane ammount of creative minds everywhere. They're just not focused on this goa trance genre that much.

But Suntrip is reaching out to people, new artists get aware of the genre and some of them get involved.

It's just a matter of time before goa trance evolves again.

Maybe producers are doing other music because Goa-trance need some new inventions. :) We heard the same old 303' sound for 15 years soon. Time for evolution! Hope the suntrip guys can pull something new that will still have the goa spirit intact!!

omg wow so true

says you :drama:

hey dude, did i yet mention about me thinking you're really a top of the line Francisca ?

everything you do always inevitably smacks right down on something, doesnt it ?

I say let Suntrip chart whatever course they want to take. They've got plenty of fans, myself included, so they're obviously doing a lot of things right. If Goa trance were dead or if the material that Suntrip is releasing had absolutely nothing new to offer then this wouldn't be the case...

I say let Suntrip chart whatever course they want to take. They've got plenty of fans, myself included, so they're obviously doing a lot of things right. If Goa trance were dead or if the material that Suntrip is releasing had absolutely nothing new to offer then this wouldn't be the case...

I agree... but a little constructive criticism never hurt anyone ;)

We heard the same old 303' sound for 15 years soon. Time for evolution!

Yeah... I'm getting sick of those bassdrums that every single trance track uses too. Time for a new rhythmic foundation! And as for hihat and snare sounds - let alone the rhythms they play - man it's getting so boring. Also, why does every single track have to have a bassline? Are we really that unimaginative? And people are all so stuck in this 'dancing' thing; isn't it time we all moved on?

Only boring people get bored.

It's just a matter of time before goa trance evolves again.

amen :posford:

Yeah... I'm getting sick of those bassdrums that every single trance track uses too. Time for a new rhythmic foundation! And as for hihat and snare sounds - let alone the rhythms they play - man it's getting so boring. Also, why does every single track have to have a bassline? Are we really that unimaginative? And people are all so stuck in this 'dancing' thing; isn't it time we all moved on?

:lol: so true :)

+10

:rolleyes: That is BS. Greater minds may get bored with petty things such as music that lacks creativity & genius.

-100 can you leave the board again banned member? :)

Maybe this guy confused the label Suntrip with Günther's song of the same name (you know that ridiculous song, do you?) ... could be well possible if he was a little trigger-happy?

Whatever...

:rolleyes: That is BS. Greater minds may get bored with petty things such as music that lacks creativity & genius.

'Greater minds' have the intelligence not to hang about with music that lacks creativity and genius, and go and find something more interesting to listen to - rather than whine about how it isn't as good as it used to be.

Getting bored shows a lack of imagination as to what to do with one's time and/or a reluctance to do new things.

IMO. :)

'Greater minds' have the intelligence not to hang about with music that lacks creativity and genius, and go and find something more interesting to listen to - rather than whine about how it isn't as good as it used to be.

Getting bored shows a lack of imagination as to what to do with one's time and/or a reluctance to do new things.

IMO. :)

Agreed. Constructive critisism is welcome, but too much whine is too much whine.

Due to lack of new material I recently turned to other music genres, and I've found a whole new world of good music. It's really a matter of finding something you like. It's not that hard to find a genre you haven't digged into and then realizing that you might actually enjoy it. Altho I realize that for some people (like me for example) goa trance will allways be the #1 genre, whining about the lack of good new material isn't going to do any good.

Agreed. Constructive critisism is welcome, but too much whine is too much whine.

Due to lack of new material I recently turned to other music genres, and I've found a whole new world of good music. It's really a matter of finding something you like. It's not that hard to find a genre you haven't digged into and then realizing that you might actually enjoy it. Altho I realize that for some people (like me for example) goa trance will allways be the #1 genre, whining about the lack of good new material isn't going to do any good.

yes I agree... the best one can do is take a break from it all and explore other genres... then when you listen to psy again, even the most commercial full-on will sound fresh and interesting ;)

off course you judge your own cd maximum,

selling a cd and rating it 1/5 would be very stupid :lol:

ever seen a store with a sign @ the entrance "this store sucks" ;)

somehow that really has an ambiguous taste to it, the way u put it there

i'm not gonna discuss the rating itself though

having a biased perception on creations you were involved with is an imminent thing

the act or intent of rating is another thing