Suntribe(Cro) feat Stevo-Warning.wav

Stevo

Hello good people :D

We are presenting here our work and want to hear some feedback from You if its possible.....

We arent long expirience producers but I think that combination of Informatic Ing. and Academic Pianist,both with looooong Goa (hearing) expirience can make a interesting track in just one inspiring night...

It is full track, but it needs some finesses and good mastering to be finished,but just to hear and good judge it will be more than enough for You...

And....this track has the classical form of Goa Trance....just to know before... ;)

Link : http://rapidshare.com/files/134256781/Sunt...Warning.wav.rar

Well....I hope You will enjoy it....any feedback will be very appreciated.... :D

• 4 weeks later...

Especially in the begin your bass is too loud IMO. So I had to use equalizer. Its easier to put bass louder than the rest.

hehehe:D sorry for that......I said that track needs mastering and finesses,but I wanted to hear opinion about form and melodies....I think its made in the old way of Goa making,with not to much sounds in it,just pure story and that special morning feeling.....;)

Thank you for feedback Flipie....massive respect....... :)

any other feedback will be very appreciated.....I think that you wouldnt regret for 10 min downloading and listening.... ;)