Freebasing moonrocks

Ov3rdos3

I woke up like any other morning and walking around I noticed a picture I drew. When the word "trip" came to mind instantly it threw me back to the most intense dream ever. Last night I had this dream where my friend and I took loads and loads of acid. 2000ug. For some reason I wasn't as scared as I would normally be to do this...

Belong long I began tripping, heavily. It felt pretty authentic too. Im sure some of you will know when I say "blackhole gravity-style vibrations". It was really cool. In this altered state I became aware that I was completely baked from all the acid and this dream was just an instense drug induced hallucination. I knew my body was off somewhere else, completely mullered on acid, probably in bed.

I saw things in a different way this morning.

I then composed this lame, 39 second long track. After listening to this shit loop over 100+ times, I just sort of gave up on it. Like a lot of things in my life.

(Click for the actual sample.>> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D8E7UPT5

It took 20 minutes to create this. It doesnt have an intro, or a body and the end just trails off suddenly. Like a child-slave being trailed behind a 4x4 through a broken glass factory at 80bpm, it will horrify you with its standard fruityloops VST's and it's cheesy chorus. The complexity will explode your head and leave nothing but a blood-gyser. Its melodies will drag your shredded corpse through a 20 second gravel-track made out of corse sea salt crystals and manuver it into a brick wall, which kills you upon impact. You twitches for a few seconds and then shit yourself. Thats how bad it is.

Enjoy.