LSD and (progressive) psy

Tatsu

Awesome, I'm listening to the CDs I've bought today and on one is actually a song that was played at the party last weekend. One of the best songs at the party actually... Oh yea! :wub:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, just to start, dont take to much lsd!!!

mushrooms can be really trippy and doesnt kill your brain! but whatever

besides all of posford projects that are the shit to trip on! especially Celtic cross-Hicksville!

Tripswitch-Circuit breaker

Bluetech's project are crazy on shrooms at least

if u want it more to be in the psytrance scene

try Gilbert Thévenet's Progressive Transe pseudo

or Kris Kylven's Syb Unity Nettwerk pseudo

old Scan X things are quite progressive/trippy sounding as well.. for example his Random Access EP on F-Communications ('94)

and ofcourse not to forget :

Plastikman - Artifakts

B12 - Time Tourist

i never encountered a drug that can kill your brain without killing your heart ;)

besides all of posford projects that are the shit to trip on! especially Celtic cross-Hicksville!

Tripswitch-Circuit breaker

Bluetech's project are crazy on shrooms at least

For my personal taste LSD is way more suitable than shrooms. Shrooms are nice but they often make me feel sick, plus I've received bigger insights on LSD. And LSD is not toxical to your brain so killing is not the right word here. ;) Thanks for the recommendations! :) It seems that our tastes are very different, from all Posford project Celtic Cross it among the ones I like the less. But Bluetech is for sure a good choice, I totaly forgot about that and I will add it to the stash of CDs I will take for the walk.

if u want it more to be in the psytrance scene

try Gilbert Thévenet's Progressive Transe pseudo

or Kris Kylven's Syb Unity Nettwerk pseudo

old Scan X things are quite progressive/trippy sounding as well.. for example his Random Access EP on F-Communications ('94)

and ofcourse not to forget :

Plastikman - Artifakts

B12 - Time Tourist

Oh, Scan X... :wub: I've seen him live years ago in London and it was totaly ace. Absolutely not progressive, more like techno/schranz but it was great. I need to check his releases out, another artist I total.y forgot... Thanks for all the recommendations, will try to check out what I can find.

i never encountered a drug that can kill your brain without killing your heart ;)

Well, MDMA kills your braincells if you overdo it, don't know what it does to your heart but I guess that doesn't matter anyway at that point. ;)<_<:P

Not very progressive albums they are.

I know, just recommended some good acid music :unsure:

Hmm.... THen i'll say Ace ventura as mentioned before. Maybe the "new" AKD album will do the trick for you. I find it really beautiful an melodic (i only heard it on mushrooms, but it's probably the same thing thing right :P )

And i know it's not progressive, but i reallly wanted to recommend Logic bomb-sonic algebra (But you probably heard it before)

So, I'm packing my bag for tomorrow. The discman I was supposed to use tomorrow is actually broken so I only have my friend's I-Pod. There is some good stuff on it but I will buy a new discman as soon as the stores open. So far the plan is to get up around 5 c'clock, watch the sunrise from Rosengarten, go back an buy a discman and then depending on the weather go on a long walk from Bern to Thun or if it's raining cats and dogs go to a local zoo and the museum of arts. Can't wait to get going...

Yes, I will go on my own. :) I wouldn't mind some company, on the other hand it's also nice to get lost in the music and your thoughts. Besides the sheer fun of tripping I also hope for some revelations about my live and what not.

Some music I've packed:

DJ Pr0fane - Euphoria Mix

Benza - Retrofuturism

Hallucinogen and Shpongle

Infected Mushroom all old albums

Bluetech

both Younger Brother

Aerospace

AMD

v/A - Violent Diamond, New Order, Hybernation, On The Decks with DJ Zombi, Street Art, Trash Art

Lish

Reefer Decree

new Ticon

Vibrasphere remix album

Ace Venture

first and latest Psysex

Chronos

v/A - Natural Born Chillers, Illumination, Moon Shadow Beats, Magical Journey 2, Lovefield - No Dream But Life

Carbon Based Lifeform - Hydrophonic Garden

Space Safari - Soul

v/A - Ecotica, Butterfly Dawn, Peace Therapy 2

Logic Bomb - Unlimited

Jikkenteki

Talpa

Ott - Skylon

Jaia - Fiction

Yahel - Waves Of Sound

and some more stuff on the MP3-player

Thanks mate, I'm pretty sure I will have lots of fun. :P New Ra is also in my bag and now it's bed time. Maybe I will post in the morning before I leave. See you peeps. :wub:

One last recommendation:

Syb Unity Nettwerk- Tripperspaced

&

Syb Unity Nettwerk Experience- Limited access to the files

Kryll's post got my brain all working

One last recommendation:

Syb Unity Nettwerk- Tripperspaced

&

Syb Unity Nettwerk Experience- Limited access to the files

Kryll's post got my brain all working

Thanks for the recommendations. The name Tripperspaced itself sounds promising... :P I'm still at home btw, didn't make it to et up on 5 o'clock but actually I didn't miss a thing. The weather is rather bad so no real sunrise to watch. I'm having a smoke and eating breakfast now, the acid is allready near. I think I will chill at home for a while before going out, maybe the weather will cler up a bit. And it's much nicer to wait inside since I still need to go to a shop for a new discman which will open only at 9. And I vaguely remember I have a Syb Unity Nettwerk vinyl, I could give it a try when the acid starts working...

Ahh tatsu, you're making me jealous!! I must do a walk like that loaded with all my favourite music soon. :rolleyes: Just got to find a nice spot, it's difficult to find private and pitteresque places round where i live

Where do you live again? Considering it's a weekday there will not be too much people either on my route or in the museeum and zoo. Actually I'm not freaked out by people when tripping anyway. Once I went to a big shoppingmall with a friend to help her get her goods while being spaced out on shrooms. I still remember how cool the floor looked... :P

Yes, I will go on my own. :) I wouldn't mind some company, on the other hand it's also nice to get lost in the music and your thoughts. Besides the sheer fun of tripping I also hope for some revelations about my live and what not.

Some music I've packed:

Benza - Retrofuturism

Hallucinogen and Shpongle

Infected Mushroom all old albums

Bluetech

both Younger Brother

Aerospace

AMD

v/A - Violent Diamond, New Order, Hybernation, On The Decks with DJ Zombi, Street Art, Trash Art

Lish

Reefer Decree

new Ticon

Vibrasphere remix album

Ace Venture

first and latest Psysex

Chronos

v/A - Natural Born Chillers, Illumination, Moon Shadow Beats, Magical Journey 2, Lovefield - No Dream But Life

Carbon Based Lifeform - Hydrophonic Garden

Space Safari - Soul

v/A - Ecotica, Butterfly Dawn, Peace Therapy 2

Logic Bomb - Unlimited

Jikkenteki

Talpa

Ott - Skylon

Jaia - Fiction

Yahel - Waves Of Sound

and some more stuff on the MP3-player

is this one still free for download somewhere ?

wait- psytrance or progressive???

my experience on L with progressive has been ..........

"where's the real trance already?"................"ugh!"...................."i'm bored"

good slammin psytrance, me , and L -i mentioned elsewhere one of those things you won't believe even after you see it..

as far as particulars, there are so many tracks... geez that would take weeks......... the goods get me moving like lightning, but really the L- as far as dancing it more than anything else provides that extra energy

what makes my "trip" better visuals/decorations/crowd

cool vibes form the people, cool lights/videos/ and killer stuff like at the last one i was at these wacko giant fluoro flowers, that's what the drugs are good for to me anyway

As far as progressive goes i think Atmos - Headcleaner is the only album I've tripped to and I just put it on at random, which I'm glad I did because wow.. mindblowing. Other than that, if you like night time music too, Psykovsky - Debut is one of the best when tripping :posford:

Besides Shpongle and other Twisted chill, it can be really be fun to turn on something that's a little bit different from what I usally listen to. Maybe some trip-hop album or something else in the "chill out" genre

• 2 weeks later...

*edit: saw that the topic was about progressive psy in particular.

Posted Image

It was pure joy being on acid seeing him playing some of these tracks live,they work really well on the dancefloor as well as your psychefloor.

Thanks, finally somebody is giving prog recommendations! :P Will check it out but I have to say that most Ultimae stuff didn't move me too much.

Sideffect: And how your trip? I have to say mine wasn't as overwhelming as I was hoping it would be. I think I have to take longer breaks between tripping. Too bad... ;)