New Ypsilon 5 album

David

We played a live set at "Det Mystiska Hålet i Marken '08" last weekend which featured 5 songs from the new album.

The album is in the pipeline. It will feature 8 songs and is co-written with Patrik Rydberg who's been supporting me at the live gigs.

The gig ended with Ground Zero, which seems to be everyones favourite track :posford:

We're now looking for artwork artists, and have to finish the last two tracks on the album. It's been a long journey, but we're soon there!

Excited? We are! :lol:

Suntrip should be a good label, for your music. ;)

BTW, do you know whats happened with Tranceform Records? :huh:

Suntrip is indeed a great label, and they are on the list.

Tranceform is put on ice for the moment. Kalle is invovled in synth clubs nowdays.

What great news! I look forward to seeing how your sound has evolved. Now if we could only get a new Ethereal album in that damn pipeline! :posford:

Instead of creating goa which is more old-school than Donkey Kong, I guess we're around the millennia mark now :rolleyes:

I haven't talked to Fredrik nor Carl (in Ethereal) in a long while, so I have no idea if there will ever be a new Ethereal album, but I'll see if I can reach any of them...

We're eager to listen to that album

We have one track of it though :)

And you said it was too commercial ;) But you're going to hear the rest, trust me. I just have a lot to do at the moment...

We played a live set at "Det Mystiska Hålet i Marken '08" last weekend which featured 5 songs from the new album.

The album is in the pipeline. It will feature 8 songs and is co-written with Patrik Rydberg who's been supporting me at the live gigs.

The gig ended with Ground Zero, which seems to be everyones favourite track :posford:

We're now looking for artwork artists, and have to finish the last two tracks on the album. It's been a long journey, but we're soon there!

Excited? We are! :lol:

Should be great! Looking forward to it.

I missed Det Mystiska Hålet i Marken. Me sad. :(

Yeah I remember listening to your album, and how Ground Zero was a really amazing tune. Very strong and driving.

Other than that, if my memory stands correct, Beta Pictoris was a really positive, charged with joy and good vibes, kind of a track.

I don't remember the rest though. I don't own the album, yet.

• 1 month later...

More new, fresh, super songs like Ground Zero please. :clapping:

Make a strong, tremendous sequel. Please all new songs. Amazing songs. An artist has one shot at his or her first sequel. Give it all the delicious qualities of a real follow-up.

Binary Sky was great. Underrated, but strong in terms of New School Goa albums.

• 3 weeks later...

More new, fresh, super songs like Ground Zero please. :clapping:

Make a strong, tremendous sequel. Please all new songs. Amazing songs. An artist has one shot at his or her first sequel. Give it all the delicious qualities of a real follow-up.

I think there are a few pieces on the new album that you will enjoy - hopefully. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Binary Sky was great. Underrated, but strong in terms of New School Goa albums.

Thank you! :-)

i demand this now !

We do to! ;-)

I'll see if I can put up some teasers on the website this weekend. I'll post a link here in that case.

• 3 months later...