Insane studio equipment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jib4O6oFNpE...feature=related

:blink:

Okey its not unusual to find videos on youtube from people who have no clue how to make music, but have huge collections of synthesizers.. but this guy actually makes music, :rolleyes: i remember that track he made: Drax-Amphetamine

and Emmanuel Top-Turkish Bazar (Thomas P. Heckmann Remix)

Still quite a nice little synthesizer museum he got there hehe :wank:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jib4O6oFNpE...feature=related

:blink:

Okey its not unusual to find videos on youtube from people who have no clue how to make music, but have huge collections of synthesizers.. but this guy actually makes music, :rolleyes: i remember that track he made: Drax-Amphetamine

and Emmanuel Top-Turkish Bazar (Thomas P. Heckmann Remix)

Still quite a nice little synthesizer museum he got there hehe :wank:

TPH is one underrated artist. He is up there with S. Vath, Hardfloor and all my other favorites :)

TPH is one underrated artist. He is up there with S. Vath, Hardfloor and all my other favorites :)

+1

There was so many talented people making acid/techno that didnt get the recognition they should have had.

I would love to visit this studio, its like a time document.

+1

There was so many talented people making acid/techno that didnt get the recognition they should have had.

I would love to visit this studio, its like a time document.

hahaha i did not know about the usage of Speak and Spell... boy do I feel stupid now when I know!!! Here I have been asking and searching what kind of voice machine/vocoder they have been using (Kraftwerk, Thomas etc etc) :lol:

hahaha i did not know about the usage of Speak and Spell... boy do I feel stupid now when I know!!! Here I have been asking and searching what kind of voice machine/vocoder they have been using (Kraftwerk, Thomas etc etc) :lol:

Yeah that part was quite funny :lol: i giggled a bit.. germans ;)

hey diaks, why aren't you answering emails?

I was pissed :lol::o send me a pm here see if we can solve it. :drama:

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I cried a little, seeing this thing getting tortured like that.

That's just saddening. There's also another video on YouTube of a guy completely destroying a Juno-60 in his pathway.

Oh yea I definitely am sad about it too, but I am guessing that it was broken already. Either that, or he really hates fm synthesizers.

That's just saddening. There's also another video on YouTube of a guy completely destroying a Juno-60 in his pathway.

whaaaaaaat :o

Seeing how I've been trying to find a Juno-106 for God knows how long, I think I'd go balls-to-the-wall crazy watching that.

I see them 106 pop up on craiglist and similar sites once in a while for a cheap price from 300-600 average. They are nice synths, but I personally would rather go for a Waldorf Blofeld (keyboard version). Real nice sound engine and heard that the keybed is real nice.

I see them 106 pop up on craiglist and similar sites once in a while for a cheap price from 300-600 average. They are nice synths, but I personally would rather go for a Waldorf Blofeld (keyboard version). Real nice sound engine and heard that the keybed is real nice.

Thanks for mentioning Craigslist, never thought a french version existed. Another place to watch :D

Is it insane that I just spent $1500aud on a eurorack case? Not only that but bought a few modules for what will ultimately be a $10,000AUD system? And this is just the first of 2? On top of which I also have laid out $6,000AUD on audio interface, mixer & monitors?

Next year I'll buy my keyboard poly synths, mono's and a few drum machines

• 3 weeks later...

Not really an insane studio equipment, but a very nice 303-esque synth was announced. Can do 303 sounds but also other sounds especially with the customization waveform option.

http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2015/05/05/twisted-electrons-introduces-acid8/#comments

Not really an insane studio equipment, but a very nice 303-esque synth was announced. Can do 303 sounds but also other sounds especially with the customization waveform option.

http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2015/05/05/twisted-electrons-introduces-acid8/#comments

Sounds nice, but also looks quite small, which is very appealing, since space is starting to get quite rare around here.

Price-tag is another debate, though...