Anyone has: Gangia 2 albums? (1997)

sunwolf

Not quite, the guy is looking for original but in case no one wants to sell perhaps someone is willing to share ;)

+1

Besides. This cd is extremely hard to find, and furthermore, not the label or the artist would get the cash at this point.

+1

Besides. This cd is extremely hard to find, and furthermore, not the label or the artist would get the cash at this point.

Thanks guys. :drama:

I am nice and may consider sharing a copy of Vol. 2 if someone wants assuming I get it from that seller.

Anyone with It Came From The Forth Dimension now? :D

let us know if they were any good...

I like them both are 4/5 for me. ;)

I think the first album is a bit better. Maybe the best track was Cubic People... which sounds very familiar for some reason. :ph34r:

MAYBE SOMEONE CAN TELL IF IT'S COPIED FROM THE MUSES RAPT...? /hopes not :drama:

I like them both are 4/5 for me. ;)

I think the first album is a bit better. Maybe the best track was Cubic People... which sounds very familiar for some reason. :ph34r:

MAYBE SOMEONE CAN TELL IF IT'S COPIED FROM THE MUSES RAPT...? /hopes not :drama:

YOUTUBED... :posford:

I really like this track... but the melodies around 1:00, 2:50, 3:something and 5:something sound VERY familiar and I don't know if it's just because I looped the track many times, am superbly out of normal consciousness, and/or I'm onto something. :unsure:

I really like this track... but the melodies around 1:00, 2:50, 3:something and 5:something sound VERY familiar and I don't know if it's just because I looped the track many times, am superbly out of normal consciousness, and/or I'm onto something. :unsure:

Whoa!! absolutly great track after a few minutes into it! also recognize the end, was this the track used in the danish movie pusher?

edit: replaying for 3rd time in a row, it's addicting :P

Whoa!! absolutly great track after a few minutes into it! also recognize the end, was this the track used in the danish movie pusher?

edit: replaying for 3rd time in a row, it's addicting :P

I think Koxbox was in that movie but I haven't listened to them enough to remember the melodies. :unsure:

I think Koxbox was in that movie but I haven't listened to them enough to remember the melodies. :unsure:

Just rewatched the ending was a couple of years since I saw it last time, it really is a great movie!

You're right was not this track but i recognize some similarities between them. You wouldn't happen to know the name of the track in the movie? I was looking for it for quiet some time searching message boards and such but never managed to find out :)

Just rewatched the ending was a couple of years since I saw it last time, it really is a great movie!

You're right was not this track but i recognize some similarities between them. You wouldn't happen to know the name of the track in the movie? I was looking for it for quiet some time searching message boards and such but never managed to find out :)

You should search for the movie soundtrack... I believe it was Fuel On and maybe another.

Amazing track!!! :blink:

The track had potential in the middle to venture into totally unique goa track but kind of lost it in the end.

Nevertheless, thanks for "tubing". :)

I agree they left out the best elements in the end when they could have possibly used them to make something really amazing. Still good work for their first release IMO. :)