Source: twisteddownloads.com

Tracklist:

1. Dorset Perception (Deep Dive Corp Remix) 6:24

2. Dorset Perception (Gaudi Remix) 8:12

3. Dorset Perception (Lo-Step Balearic Breaks Re-Edit) 7:49

4. Periscopes of Consciousness (Greg Hunter Edit) 5:26

5. A New Way To Say Hooray (Greg Hunter Remix) 5:48

6. Dorset Perception (Brothomstates Remix) 7:31

I pretty much creamed my pants when I noticed this one at twisted downloads website. I reckon most of these tracks were supposed to be on Shpongle Remixed, but for reasons unknown they didn’t make it. So, lot’s of Dorset Perception, another one from Tales and one track from the latest album. I’m sure I’m not the only one who’d want to hear some remixes to Are You Shpongled material, but yeah..

Deep Dive Corporation’s remix is quite chilled. Nothing unexpected I reckon. It’s Shpongle in their style. The only thing is that this tune is not Dorset Perception, but Once Upon the Sea Of Blissful Awareness. Nice one twisted..

Gaudi on the other hand goes more electro tribal. This time it’s Dorset Perception. That guitar(ish instrument thing) we all love has been replaced by this bass(ish) thing. Non-theatrical Juno Reactorish sound here.. kind of. I like it.

Most of us have probably heard the Lo-Step one. It’s pretty much exactly like the original, only there are more breaks/drums/stuff on top the whole thing. I reckon I could have made this one even myself..

Greg Hunter delivers a slightly darker version of POC. No wonder they called it edit instead of a remix thou. It’s not that different to the original..

Hunter’s second attempt offers more. From the first second on you’ll know that you’re up for something different. I’m not so sure this really is A New Way To Say Hooray, but who cares. There’s quite Indian vibe to this..

And then an offering from Brothomstates. The sound is very Warp recordish and I cannot recognize this one as Dorset Perception or any other Shpongle tune for that matter but either way it’s quite cool tune to dig into.

Rough around the edges, but still worth my 5,72€ for sure..

Guest antic

five bucks for six mp3s

don't that shit hurt?

5.75EUR is like over 8$, so it hurts even more.

Can't understand people paying for a file(s), but that's just me :rolleyes:

i wonder how much i would pay for hallucinogen - gamma goblins (infected mushroom remix) lossless

a freakin' lot i bet

Yeah that the track that got rejected by twisted or something eh?