illumiNaughty ~ chapter xi the inferno ~ Gataka (live) Tikal (live)

heva

…and another year begins...

After months and months of constant work (thank goodness the weather has been shit) we are prepared and more organised than ever before with one aim…To rock the north west like never before…!!

When we started we had one vision - to produce parties in the north equal to the standards that London is famous for! Well we think that this is the year, we did it in March with our first party at the Ritz and now the time has come to continue with a series of blasting events.

We’d like to welcome you and ask you to join us in the ultimate goblin celebration! Goblins of the North let’s make our mark on the psytrance party map! Goblins of the South come and support us and experience our astounding Northern party energy

The fire has started to burn…the goblin soul on fire is the most powerful weapon…and this is the weapon we will use to produce:

Chapter XII, The Inferno

On 17th October 2008, chaos and anarchy will be unleashed!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

The illumiNaughty Inferno will be in two parts:

Part I of the night will be held in our new home… from 10pm to 5am in Manchester’s infamous RITZ nightclub:

LIVE ACTS:

Gataka (Phonokol Records, Israel)

Tikal ~ First UK Live album launch (Planet B.E.N.Records, France)

DJ SETS:

Sesto Matan (Sesto Sento, Israel)

Kristian (illumiNaughty, transient rec, Gibraltar)

Christos (illumiNaughty, global sunrise, Greece)

Mazieg (sdss, UK)

Part II from 5am to 10am will be our regular after party venue (for those who don’t know you will find out on the night)

DJ SETS:

Dj Bekas (Planet Soundz, Greece)

Dj Psybase (illumiNaughty, UK)

+ more from part I

Of course the whole night will incorporate the famous illumiNaughty festival feel….with fire-breathers, dancers, stilt-walkers, live statues, stalls and healing area all on the famous BOUNCY RITZ dancefloor! The venue will be coloured with a spectacular light show and blazing with lots of fresh new décor! The night will set your soul on fire and keep you wanting more!!

Tickets (incl booking fee): £12 adv for Part I / £15 adv for Parts I & II (MOTD)

Manchester: Dr Hermans / Gaffs Fallowfield

Leeds: Crash Records

Liverpool: Dr Hermans

Sheffield: Jacks Records

Online: www.illuminaughty.co.uk

Group discounts: goblins@illuminaughty.co.uk

Brand new spankin website released

www.illuminaughty.co.uk

check it out!!

• 5 weeks later...

Tricky question. Maybe we're on the wrong track here. Maybe a panto horse duo instead? It's on my list of things I want to do before I die...

If you're seriously up for it, I sincerely am too.

Got a place for a coustume? marbe we should do some goblin modifications... you can be the front end, hope you don't fart alot :lol:

If you're seriously up for it, I sincerely am too.

Got a place for a coustume? marbe we should do some goblin modifications... you can be the front end, hope you don't fart alot :lol:

Now that would be a dream come true :D

I'm sure there are hundreds of places in Manchester that rent out such things but alas I do not have the money to do this right now. They can be uber expensive. Believe me I've looked it up before ;)

Now that would be a dream come true :D

I'm sure there are hundreds of places in Manchester that rent out such things but alas I do not have the money to do this right now. They can be uber expensive. Believe me I've looked it up before ;)

We will make one with love and hippy-glue.

How expensive for one night you think?

not more than 50-70 pounds?

It'll be a blast i think!

But im totally up for it - :D it would be really cool :)

We will make one with love and hippy-glue.

How expensive for one night you think?

not more than 50-70 pounds?

It'll be a blast i think!

But im totally up for it - :D it would be really cool :)

Prolly between those two figures. I could look it up, still plenty of time. It would be pretty damn funky

Still think we could dance in that outfit.. we definetly need some videos of it.. think we'll be allowed in those garments? but it would be really cool smuggling alcohol in that way :P.

heh, I said you'd prolly not have trouble with being 17, not that they wouldn't give you a quick frisk first ;)

As for dancing in it I dunno. May also get quite hot. Will have to look at what designs they have

heh, I said you'd prolly not have trouble with being 17, not that they wouldn't give you a quick frisk first ;)

As for dancing in it I dunno. May also get quite hot. Will have to look at what designs they have

Oh, kinda have to get used to not being able to drink legally anymore... Denmark - legal age = 16 years of age.

But i really hope that they will let me in, or my whole journey would be in vain :(

Oh, kinda have to get used to not being able to drink legally anymore... Denmark - legal age = 16 years of age.

But i really hope that they will let me in, or my whole journey would be in vain :(

Is it really? Learn something new every day. I actually thought that our laws on alcohol were lax in comparason to most countries but even so I really dont think you'd have much of a problem getting in. Or with going up to the bar. Perhaps see what Heva thinks?

Alright folks....well, I kind of already explained to caffein:me a little, so I'll put it here as well! Basically, it's the venue that has an age limit, not illuminaughty....it's the security at the venue which can sometimes be a little funny with letting people in if they look young, hence we advise people to bring ID with them if they think they may look young for their age :D

I should also mention that we are doing a competition for an illumiNaughty A3 poster...Design an a3 poster for the upcoming party and if we choose your poster you will receive free tickets for the october event and free illumiNaughty merchandise :posford:

for entering and more info contact us at goblins@illumiNaughty.co.uk

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

woooo thanks for the vid vasilis :)

Just to let you know there's a whole world of other videos and photos on our website... www.illuminaughty.eu

Hope to see you there!! :posford:

love n chaos xx

not managed to get to one of these yet... tho i`m planning to cross the border sometime soonish...where is it held?

Do Sarah&Col do a stall at this one?

edit... just seen where its at...:)

not managed to get to one of these yet... tho i`m planning to cross the border sometime soonish...where is it held?

Do Sarah&Col do a stall at this one?

edit... just seen where its at...:)

Allo Janet!! Basically this is at the Ritz...which I think is one of the best venues to party at! It really is special!! If you mean Sarah Hobgoblin then yesh she's had a stall with us before :)

Just to let everyone know we've uploaded a car share section on the website!! Here's a chance to meet new people, save money on petrol and be part of the solution to the pollution!!! Tickets also available online! www.illuminaughty.co.uk

I still wonna go but my economy is failing atm, i just hope to get a phat pay check next month and i'll go get that ticket, (should i buy tickets online - for the party?)

I still "think" i have a place to crash for the few days i'll stay in GB (leeds)

I just need to contact her as soon as im sure that i'm leaving.

I hope it won't be too spontaneous :S

• 2 weeks later...

for those that are interested we've managed get ourselves an exclusively fabulous little interview with Gataka himself...aka matan kadosh!

To read what matan is saying, check out www.illuminaughty.eu and click on the 'news' tab :D

xxx