#801 Rotwang

Rotwang

Power corrupts, moderator power corrupts moderately

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,730 posts
  • Interests:Physics, Maths, Poking things with sticks

Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:41 PM

how can i make the votes in a poll visible?

In the "Manage Topic Poll" dialog, there's a checkbox next to "Poll Title" that says "Make votes public?". Note that you can't change it after anyone has voted, though.

#802 Padmapani

Padmapani

Stepping to the Stars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,240 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 01:08 AM

with this thread, we again have a link that keeps reloading forever.

#803 Paul Eye

Paul Eye

Impossible Vortex

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 09:59 AM

with this thread, we again have a link that keeps reloading forever.

Yeah, I got that perpetual reloading when I posted it, now it works fine. Must be the cyrillic character in the title.

#804 Padmapani

Padmapani

Stepping to the Stars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,240 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 12:22 AM

Yeah, I got that perpetual reloading when I posted it, now it works fine. Must be the cyrillic character in the title.

it also works fine for me now. yeah, that must be it...

#805 diabolical

diabolical

Newcommer

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:38 AM

(Edit: retracted question, sorry)

#806 johnb820

johnb820

Visually distorted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 07:17 PM

Testing some bbcode stuff.

MFG

This post can be deleted.

#807 recursion loop

recursion loop

Visually distorted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:49 AM

I occasionally broke the review thread of Akshan - The Rise of Atlantis (2013). Posted something here and now the thread doesn't load. Have no idea how I did this  :blush:

#808 recursion loop

recursion loop

Visually distorted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:42 PM

I occasionally broke the review thread of Akshan - The Rise of Atlantis (2013). Posted something here and now the thread doesn't load. Have no idea how I did this  :blush:

Now I can't open the "Bluetech- lead into gold" thread in General Psytrance. It seems that when someone answers in a thread that has something other than letters and other basic symbols in the title the thread becomes not accessible (the page keeps loading forewer)

EDIT: The thread works again now  :unsure:

#809 Starkraver

Starkraver

Acid Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,731 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:39 AM

Bluetech thread is not working yet. Keeps on loading

#810 Goa Travellers

Goa Travellers

Visually distorted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 12:34 PM

Hi guys, I feel sad that people refer to such a broad spectrum of electronic music under the "psytrance" umbrella term, ranging from old-school goa trance, all the way to full-on... I mean, when you search for goa trance music, e.g. on Youtube, psy-music.ru or on Spotify, you never know what to expect...It would be like mixing pop rock with hard-rock under one big genre. I like old-school goa trance music and neo-goa, but that's about it...I waste so much time browsing and discarding music online because labelled vaguely or wrongly... On Spotify, there are even playlists labeled as "goa trance", which are actually poor, minimalist, repetitive tunes of no interest to be. Certainly not goa trance music. Regarding the forum, maybe it would be a good idea to divide the top-level section into subgenres? Just thinking at loud...This was the rant of the day :)

#811 thanosp81

thanosp81

Visually distorted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • Interests:Goa Trance, Psychill

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:50 PM

Hi guys, I feel sad that people refer to such a broad spectrum of electronic music under the "psytrance" umbrella term, ranging from old-school goa trance, all the way to full-on... I mean, when you search for goa trance music, e.g. on Youtube, psy-music.ru or on Spotify, you never know what to expect...It would be like mixing pop rock with hard-rock under one big genre. I like old-school goa trance music and neo-goa, but that's about it...I waste so much time browsing and discarding music online because labelled vaguely or wrongly... On Spotify, there are even playlists labeled as "goa trance", which are actually poor, minimalist, repetitive tunes of no interest to be. Certainly not goa trance music. Regarding the forum, maybe it would be a good idea to divide the top-level section into subgenres? Just thinking at loud...This was the rant of the day :)

Although spot on about the term Goa that everyone uses regardless of the actual music produced I think the idea of dividing the forum accordingly would be a huge mistake. Think of us old schoolers, we wouldn't have anyone reading our rants about how bad NeoGoa is etc etc :P:P:P

#812 Goa Travellers

Goa Travellers

Visually distorted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:07 AM

Ahah!! That's true! ;)

(thinking about Radical Distortion's latest album which disappointed me so much)

#813 recursion loop

recursion loop

Visually distorted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:31 PM

I think it would make sence just to rename Psynews as Goa Olds. Most regular posters here seem to be not interested in anything but mid-90's goa anyway  :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users